Club Car DS body

Closed Thread
Old 03-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Sage
Default Club Car DS body

This is an odd post, not sure anyone will know, but this is as good a place as any to do some fishing....

When I redid my golf cart a couple of years ago, I had the body replaced. At the time I kept the old body for a project, thinking someday I would have some fun and try to paint it.

Time has flown by and with storage space being what it is at our house, I have been informed I will not be taking on that project .

I have not put it in items for sale as this is not a post to sell it.

From my upbringing I cannot throw such a thing away. Before I do that, I am curious if anyone knows what a used CC DS body could be worth or knows someone that may have an interest. I can get a brand new body for around $400, which does not include roof ($100), so my guess is this is in the $50 - $200 range. No clue, will call some guys that work on carts next week.

It is all three pieces, roof, nose and main body, no hardware....

In addition, if I find it has very little value, do not hesitate to PM me if you are interested in it as a project. I have a soft spot for folks that turn older stuff into something special and I am pretty sure we could make a deal.

Here is the body before I had it replaced. There are imperfections in the body, but it is in decent shape.

The Villages Florida
Old 03-16-2013, 06:42 AM
Sage
Default Buuuuuump

Throwing this lure into the water one more time. This thread reminds me of surf casting with my Dad as a boy on nights when there was not a striper to be found .
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.