EZ Go Lithium, opinions of owners

Closed Thread
Old 01-06-2023, 09:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,246 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowilts View Post
Thanks, just picked up a 2023 RXV Elite Eagle RFS. I tested out all models playing golf over the last 3 years and this is what I liked the best. Everyone I talked to that had a EZGO Lithium was pleased on the selection. Very nice, went 38 miles today and still have enough for what I need to get too. Very quiet and the acceleration is fast. Brake lock is a nice feature on the road and golf course. Will travel to Nancy Lopez Monday from Linden. 19 each way plus 9 holes. Thanks for all the advice from EZGO owners.
Congratulations! Sweet ride, just passed 8k mi on mine with no issues.
Old 02-01-2023, 04:20 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
Two problems with lower tire pressure are reduced mileage and increased tire wear. Spec is 20-24 psi. I have mine at 24. Maybe I’ll go down to 20 and sacrifice a few miles in range.
Yes...I think 18 PSI is the "sweetspot". My neighbor runs his Yamaha cart at 10 PSI but he uses it just to play golf.
Old 02-02-2023, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowilts View Post
Ordered an EZGO 4.2 and will be ready Jan. Tried all types of carts for the last 3 years. Can still smell the gas from a Yamaha quiet tech a month ago. Can't wait to drive in quiet. Locking brake is amazing. Good Luck. Buy what you like. Everyone has different models, they all get you where you like to go.
Update: Picked up EZGO 17 Jan 23 and very pleased with the selection. One thing was a ticking noise from the front. Drove from Linden to Nancy Lopez to test and range was not as expected. Went back to Magnolia Plaza and I said it sounded like a relay. Ticking stopped and the Left turn signal went out. Problem was fixed in an hour. USB Recall already done. Replace Mother Board for turn signals due to water damage. The mother board is near the front suspension under the front hood behind the lights. I will be careful when cleaning the suspension. Covered under warranty. Have put over 550 miles on it so far and that is only three weeks of riding. Testing it to the limits. Was able to obtain over 55 miles and still had more left on the cart gauge. It also has a speedometer installed and Mike, Salesman, said to use that one as a guide; the one on the dashboard is accurate. I go from 18 - 20 mph and it has very fast acceleration. It does surge sometimes going over the bridges; but not an issue. Charging is easy and do follow the directions carefully. Takes about 5 hours for a full charge. It will get me anywhere I need to go. I sold My Wife's 2012 Mercedes Benz E350 Convertible and she now drives my 2019 S450, what a trade. I would recommend going electric unless one is going to ride more than 20 mph for 60 miles. Max speed 22. I did ride that far and don't want to do that everyday. So quiet, and no stop and go noise. The best feature I enjoy is the regenerated brakes and also the fact that once it is at full stop it automatically locks the cart. Not the hit or miss toe touching dance as most gas models. And I wave on the fast carts that go 25 to 30 mph. Cheers, steve
Old 02-02-2023, 02:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,246 Posts

Congrats Steve - enjoy the ride!
Closed Thread

Tags
lithium, owners, thoughts/opinions, cart, leaning

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.