Golf Car Depot-EZGO

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Default Golf Car Depot-EZGO

Spoke to Marty at Golf Car Depot near Tampa [4334 Land-O-Lakes Blvd] says he handles the new EZGO carts and his phone prices are much better than the factory store on 441. Anyone use this store and have any opinions? He will deliver to the Villages and does service also!

Thanks,
Bob H.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to rsetterlund Send a message via Skype™ to rsetterlund

Hi Bob,

There is also an EZGO dealer in the plaza up by Spanish Springs center. The plaza that has the hardware store. I spoke to them about the new design of the EZGO and thought it is much better than the other brands. I am wondering if Yamaha will introduce an AC motor soon. One thing that concerns me about any dealer than The Villages Cart Store is how long will they be around?
Old 02-12-2009, 06:47 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt9791 View Post
Spoke to Marty at Golf Car Depot near Tampa [4334 Land-O-Lakes Blvd] says he handles the new EZGO carts and his phone prices are much better than the factory store on 441. Anyone use this store and have any opinions? He will deliver to the Villages and does service also!

Thanks,
Bob H.
I went to that store, would not return to it. Here is a link to a place in Odessa. just west southwest of here.

http://www.customcartshop.com/index.html

Outstanding deals on carts. If you have to have EZ-GO then the place on 441 factory store is good. Also of note. I checked a store out in West Palm that sells yamaha carts. for about 4500 cheaper than The Villges shop. Look around before you buy..

Also there is a cart store on 301 in that plaza where Luck-U cycles is. They sell Tomberlin carts. They look really nice and real good pricing. Brand new store. Might check that place out. I have seen quite a few of the Tomberlin carts around The Villages lately.

Last edited by GMONEY; 02-12-2009 at 06:50 AM.
Old 02-14-2009, 10:34 AM
Location: Mpls. MN, Indpls. IN, Chicago IL, LaMirada CA, Clearwater:Pinellas Park:Tampa:Viera FL-The Villages
Thumbs up Wheelchair Trailer for EZ-Go

My friends just had a wheelchair trailer built for them custom by Underglass in Lady Lake. The wife is in an electric wheelchair. They got an EZ-Go because it was gas and the metal frame. A frame that a trailer hitch could be welded onto. She can ride her chair onto the trailer and with the built in hand grip get off. Or, the husband (who can walk) can drive it up. Now they can go anywhere in TV in their golf cart, with her wheelchair towing behind them. They did have to get a license for the trailer. It was about $20. Was told that any trailer in TV needs a license no matter what it's carrying. They love it. For being a retirment community this was the first trailer of it's kind built by Underclass. There are no other ones like it, or used for that purpose - being towed by a golf cart. Call Underglass if you are interested. Their cost was about $2000 for the customization they wanted.

Last edited by BJ Spencer; 02-16-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:38 PM
bsain

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt9791 View Post

Thanks,
Bob H.
I bought a 2008 RXV Gas from Golf Cart Depot about 6 months ago and am very happy with it. I deal with Jason and he always treats me fairly.

Their prices are much better than the dealers near the Villages and they took my old cart in trade. They gave me the same trade-in value as The Villages Carts offered.

The Ez-Go cart initially had a problem with the brake light coming on intermittently. I reported the problem to Golf Cart Depot and they fixed it right away.

--Bob
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.