Golf cart body painting

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2023, 12:02 PM
Default Golf cart body painting

Does anyone know of someone able to paint a golf cart body? I would have them off the cart and bring the two pieces to them.
Old 01-10-2023, 10:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,156 Times in 2,250 Posts

I have painted around 10 cars, the last few using base coat, clear coat from duplicolor. This product has around 8 colors and is relatively easy to use if you have access to a compressor. The trick to get a nice finish is prepping the body correctly, and then hand polishing the final coat. If you can wait a couple of months (nice warm weather) I should be able to help you. The auto stores carry Duplicolor, so you could see what colors are available. If you want something else be prepared to spend a lot more money, my cost for 2 gallons of automotive paint (full factory type paint job) was around $700 to $1000 depending on color.
Feel free to send me a PM with your phone number and we can discuss further, and I can show you some of my work.
Old 01-10-2023, 10:07 AM

maybe consider doing a wrap
Old 01-11-2023, 11:36 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,687 Times in 973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
I have painted around 10 cars, the last few using base coat, clear coat from duplicolor. This product has around 8 colors and is relatively easy to use if you have access to a compressor. The trick to get a nice finish is prepping the body correctly, and then hand polishing the final coat. If you can wait a couple of months (nice warm weather) I should be able to help you. The auto stores carry Duplicolor, so you could see what colors are available. If you want something else be prepared to spend a lot more money, my cost for 2 gallons of automotive paint (full factory type paint job) was around $700 to $1000 depending on color.
Feel free to send me a PM with your phone number and we can discuss further, and I can show you some of my work.
Wow, I would have never guessed that automotive paint was THAT expensive.
Old 01-11-2023, 04:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Village tinker is very generous with his abilities and time, great guy!
Closed Thread

Tags
cart, golf, body, bring, paint

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.