Golf Cart Insurance

Closed Thread
Old 12-18-2011, 07:28 AM
Default Golf Cart Insurance

We have Foremost Ins through Geico on our golf cart. Can't find my policy to check this question. What happens a neighbor/friend uses your cart and they get in an accident? Are we covered? Will call ins company when they are open too.
thanks
As important as the new golf cart is it is also important not to ruin a friendship over a hassle that could have been avoided
Old 12-18-2011, 09:04 AM
Sage

I also have Foremost for golf cart... My recollection is that you are covered if you authorize someone to operate the golf cart, it was operated legally, I.e., not modified for high speed, and not done as a rental.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:24 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3puttharry View Post
We have Foremost Ins through Geico on our golf cart. Can't find my policy to check this question. What happens a neighbor/friend uses your cart and they get in an accident? Are we covered? Will call ins company when they are open too.
thanks
As important as the new golf cart is it is also important not to ruin a friendship over a hassle that could have been avoided
I advice checking your policy. If you can not locate it call the insurer (not the agent).
Old 12-19-2011, 06:57 AM
Veteran member
Location: Reading, Pa, The Villages, Reading, Pa, The Villages until the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villages07 View Post
I also have Foremost for golf cart... My recollection is that you are covered if you authorize someone to operate the golf cart, it was operated legally, I.e., not modified for high speed, and not done as a rental.
We have Allstate and our agent told us the same thing, if the cart is mentioned in the rental agreement it is not cover.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.