Golf Cart Repair

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2023, 07:22 PM
Default Golf Cart Repair

I want to encourage Villagers not to use the services of Titan Golf Carts. The owner is Scott Jezowski.
He picked up our cart on 4-15-23 and returned it on 5-21-23. It was a simple bearing problem. He did not repair the cart, almost refused to return it and never did anything he agreed to do. He finally said he'd return it on Sunday, 5-21-23 and never showed up. Late in the afternoon he finally returned my call and agreed to return the cart at 7:30pm. He showed up at 8:00pm after texting me an incorrect address. Dealing with him has been frustrating. While he may understand golf carts he certainly does not understand how business works. He is a very poor communicator and, in my case, never did what he said he'd do. So I had a poor experience and would encourage others not to use his service.
Andy Thompson
Old 05-22-2023, 05:35 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,778 Times in 3,645 Posts

Titan is great.

Have used them/him a number of times.........from simple to major service calls.

Every time, on-time and quality work.

I recommend.
Old 05-22-2023, 07:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

We've used The Villages Discount Golf Cars (not to be confused with The Villages Golf Cars) for the past two years. They don't have a shop but instead a "Cartiologist" (maybe they have more than one) who comes to your home and does all repairs and maintenance work on site. Not the cheapest in the world but dependable and (in my experience) fair. They tend to book up quick though so a call for an appointment might be as long as a month away.
Old 05-22-2023, 08:01 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyTrish View Post
I want to encourage Villagers not to use the services of Titan Golf Carts. The owner is Scott Jezowski.
He picked up our cart on 4-15-23 and returned it on 5-21-23. It was a simple bearing problem. He did not repair the cart, almost refused to return it and never did anything he agreed to do. He finally said he'd return it on Sunday, 5-21-23 and never showed up. Late in the afternoon he finally returned my call and agreed to return the cart at 7:30pm. He showed up at 8:00pm after texting me an incorrect address. Dealing with him has been frustrating. While he may understand golf carts he certainly does not understand how business works. He is a very poor communicator and, in my case, never did what he said he'd do. So I had a poor experience and would encourage others not to use his service.

Andy Thompson

Used him for years and always Great Service. Not sure of correct story!
Old 05-22-2023, 09:24 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Andy Thompson
Response to AndyTrish from 5/21/23

"There are always 2 sides to every story. Yes, I did have the cart for a month because you were out of town for a month. You contacted me Wednesday to say you were back in town. I told you I was short-handed and could get it back to you on Sunday at some point. I told you I would be there at 7:30, unfortunately, my son's bball game went overtime and I didn’t make it there until 8:00 pm. You proceeded to berate me and my family by using profanity and being very aggressive and threatening. I politely apologized for being late multiple times and you continued to get in my face and yell at me with vulgar language. I never intended to not return your cart, as you are trying to portray. I have been in business for over 10 years and no one has ever treated me with such disrespect. We are a small business and try to make everyone happy, unfortunately, sometimes things don’t go as planned." Scott
Old 05-22-2023, 11:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post

"There are always 2 sides to every story. Yes, I did have the cart for a month because you were out of town for a month. You contacted me Wednesday to say you were back in town. I told you I was short-handed and could get it back to you on Sunday at some point. I told you I would be there at 7:30, unfortunately, my son's bball game went overtime and I didn’t make it there until 8:00 pm. You proceeded to berate me and my family by using profanity and being very aggressive and threatening. I politely apologized for being late multiple times and you continued to get in my face and yell at me with vulgar language. I never intended to not return your cart, as you are trying to portray. I have been in business for over 10 years and no one has ever treated me with such disrespect. We are a small business and try to make everyone happy, unfortunately, sometimes things don’t go as planned." Scott
Moral of the story: Every coin has two sides. Much appreciate hearing the other side.
Old 05-23-2023, 04:19 AM
Veteran member

I appreciated the response from the business owner. Shame on the original post (ass hat)

Old 05-23-2023, 04:45 AM

Quote:

Thanks for clearing this up. The OP mentioned the cart had a bad bearing but nothing was fixed. Did you actually fix the problems he had? Some of this makes no sense. Thanks

Quote:

Thank you for posting the truth. OP should be kicked off of TOTV for spewing such BS.

We have always been happy with the service from Titans
Old 05-23-2023, 05:18 AM
Veteran member

Todd Casey. The best
Old 05-23-2023, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbadu View Post
Used him for years and always Great Service. Not sure of correct story!

Not sure why you think the OP would be lying about this....

Last edited by RedFoxRick; 05-23-2023 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Incorrect reply
Old 05-23-2023, 05:41 AM
Default Titan Golf Carts

Have used Scott (Titan) for years and very pleased with his service. In fact, one time I called him and the cart would not start. Battery dead. It needed a new battery and checked his records. He had sold me the battery and was still under warranty - ergo, replaced battery for free. Another time he determined the battery was low and left me a charger to use. Seems to me that is honest and professional customer service.
Old 05-23-2023, 05:56 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
Moral of the story: Every coin has two sides. Much appreciate hearing the other side.
And I too agree. So much better to hear referrals FOR a business rather than against. In any case TOTV is a powerful agency for referrals - both for and against - with the opportunity for rebuttals. Thank you TOTV!!
Old 05-23-2023, 06:09 AM
Default Some people are never happy

Quote:
Andy Thompson

I’ve used him many times and never a problem. You can post your comments but why would someone listen to you and not use him. Sometimes it’s just better to move on if you didn’t see eye to eye why try and stop him from feeding his family. This is why people say the villages are full of elitist’s !!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
cart, return, golf, agreed, finally

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.