Golf Cart Seats

Closed Thread
Old 02-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Default Golf Cart Seats

We have the standard seats that come with a Yamaha golf cart. I have a bad back and find these seats very uncomfortable. I tried using a seat cushion but it is not much help. Has anyone replaced their seats with a more comfortable seat at a reasonable cost. The dealer wanted over $800 for new seats. Our cart is only 1 year old.

Maria
Old 02-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Maybe you could try a little DIY project using boat seats. Tons of choices online: Boat Seats and Pontoon Furniture for Your Boat from iboats.com - iboats
Old 02-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Sage

We spent the money with the villages golf cart store and bought the suite seats for our yamaha gas cart. I think they were $1200 which is very expensive we thought. I also have back problems and these seats are awesome. I don't want to ride in other people's carts because I miss my seats. They give great back support. I do know there are other companies who make bucket style seats for golf carts as well. Even though we are very happy with ours, I wish we had looked around a little bit for price.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Default BackJoy

This item may be worth looking at.

BackJoy
Old 02-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Email Reported As Spam

I went online for Suite Seats about a year ago and found them for $450. You can have one colour or two differnt. Very comfortable
Old 02-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaznerm View Post
Has anyone replaced their seats with a more comfortable seat at a reasonable cost. The dealer wanted over $800 for new seats.

Maria
The Ultimate seat "Luxury Series" is what we have through the Villages Golf Cart Store and love them. True, they cost a bit more, but we can ride "ALL" day and never feel the cart, road or my bad back... We really like these in the Yamaha Cart

Products <= click here

Check them out and see for yourself.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Sage

In an earlier post I said we had the suite seats from the Villages Golf Cart store, now I realize we have the Ultimate seats also. You are right. They are awesome!!
Old 02-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Sage

Dollar Tree has a back supporter for car seats for $1

My wife uses one and I have been told that many truck drivers also use them.

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 02-04-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaznerm View Post
We have the standard seats that come with a Yamaha golf cart. I have a bad back and find these seats very uncomfortable. I tried using a seat cushion but it is not much help. Has anyone replaced their seats with a more comfortable seat at a reasonable cost. The dealer wanted over $800 for new seats. Our cart is only 1 year old.

Maria
Suite Seats, Custom Golf Cart Seats

click the above link for suite seats
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.