golf cart shopping

Closed Thread
Old 01-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

We just went to Carts and Clubs yesterday looking to replace our old Club electric car with a new gas one. Their carts seemed a tad more expensive but when you look at the many differences in them compared to the ones at the Villages store it is well worth it. We were very impressed! While we're still in the looking process they are #1 on our list at the moment.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:29 AM
Smile

Another happy Carts & Clubs customer. Just bought from them a few months ago. I love the cart and their service.
Bought first cart from Discount Cart World last year - their service leaves a lot - a real lot to be desired - stay away from them. Their warranties are in-house only, not manufacturer's
Old 01-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza
Default Update On Our Purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
After reading several comments, all positive about Carts & Clubs in Ocala, we went there today and ordered ourselves a new Yamaha gas cart. We'll have to wait about 5 weeks for delivery but we're in no hurry! I expected that the price could have been higher, but thankfully it was around what we hoped for!
Like others have said, Tom was great to work with. He even lives in the same Village we do. He told us 5 weeks for delivery but the cart was ready considerably before it was promised. The purchase also included one free year of service by Village **** Aide which includes rescue service, roadside flat tire repair, emergency towing, no limits on calls and more. So far we have no complaints what-so-ever.
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 01-17-2012, 01:20 PM

We spent 3 hours with them as my Wife was being very careful to make sure everithing went together. At one time or another we had half of the people there helping us from Tom to the service guys in the back helping us make the right choice. Everyone was very helpful and we never felt like we needed to rush. There were times that Tom and I sat in his office while one of the service guys was talking to my wife, showing her how things would go together. Would buy from them again.

Last edited by Dennis Ga; 01-17-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: misspelled words
Old 01-17-2012, 03:58 PM
Gold member

Since being here we have purchased 3 carts. One Yamaha from the villages cart store, a club car from the club car dealer on 441, and the last one from Carts and Clubs. I can heartily recommend Carts and Clubs.

John

"Don't curse the darkness when you can light a candle"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.