Advantage Golf Cart - warranty issue resolved

Closed Thread
Old 05-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Veteran member
Default Advantage Golf Cart - warranty issue resolved

I recently posted a thread about a warranty issue we had with the EZGO golf cart people at Advantage Golf Carts. We had bought a brand new 2009 golf cart from an EZGO factory dealer out on Route 27/441. It came with a 4 year bumper to bumper warranty, and the dealer promised that if we had problems the cart would be picked up and fixed at no cost to us.

The dealer sold out to Advantage a year or 2 ago, and at that time we called Advantage to see about our warranty. They said the new policy would be that there would be a charge for pickup of the cart for warranty repair, but the first time only, they would not charge. We had no issues with the cart until this week. The cart died about 10 miles from home, and we called them to pick it up for repair. They replaced the solenoid, and brought the cart to our house and wanted to charge $48 for delivery/pickup of the cart. I told the service manager about the conversation I had previously, which entitled us to free transportation of the cart, one time, and he would not honor that promise. I was quite upset and posted something to that effect on TOTV.

This is an update to let everyone know that I had a call from the Advantage manager today, who apologized for the mixup. They have credited our account for the $48, so problem is resolved. I was impressed with the courtesy of the manager and their willingness to work with their customers to insure customer satisfaction.

Happy ending!
Old 05-20-2011, 07:52 PM

Taj, Classy of you to provide the resolution. Full circle description of your event...well done.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Sage

Glad you got it worked out, Taj!

Bill
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.