Great Golf Cart Rental Company

Closed Thread
Old 11-11-2015, 07:11 AM
Smile Great Golf Cart Rental Company

I recently had guests come in from out of town and needed to rent a four seater golf cart. A friend recommended I try Mikes Golf Cart Rental.
What a great find! Mike had the golf cart delivered right to my home.
They explained how to drive a golf cart to our guests, ensured that all the lights and horns worked and even showed my guests how to safely refuel the cart. The cart ran and handled great. And GREAT rental rates!
If you need to rent a golf cart, go with Mikes Golf Cart Rentals. You wont go wrong... Mikes Golf Cart Rental can be reached at 352-484-4755 or visit
SunAndSnowbirdServices.Com
Old 11-11-2015, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicknotto View Post
I recently had guests come in from out of town and needed to rent a four seater golf cart. A friend recommended I try Mikes Golf Cart Rental.
What a great find! Mike had the golf cart delivered right to my home.
They explained how to drive a golf cart to our guests, ensured that all the lights and horns worked and even showed my guests how to safely refuel the cart. The cart ran and handled great. And GREAT rental rates!
If you need to rent a golf cart, go with Mikes Golf Cart Rentals. You wont go wrong... Mikes Golf Cart Rental can be reached at 352-484-4755 or visit
SunAndSnowbirdServices.Com
What do they charge per day for a two seater?
Old 11-11-2015, 10:28 AM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,313 Times in 546 Posts

Thanks for your report on good service. We seem to get more negative reports than positive and your report is refreshing. In case of an accident, is insurance provided?

Tags
cart, golf, rental, great, guests, mikes, rent, rates, ran, handled, refuel, worked, horns, showed, safely, 352-484-4755, visit, reached, rentals, lights, wrong, home, needed, town, seater

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.