Questions for those with LED HEADLIGHTS on their golf cart

Closed Thread
Old 03-06-2015, 07:41 PM

Bought the led lights. Got headlights to work, but can't get the turn signals to work. Do you know if you connect them directly to two wires coming from present flasher or what ?would appreciate some help if possible.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:43 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laryb View Post
I got mine here for $133 w/shipping. They're located in Brooksville, Fl, so they got here quickly. Also, they are adjustable, and being a little handy will help with the installation.

LED Yamaha Drive Light Kit | Yamaha Golf Cart LED Lights
Good information.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:09 PM
Veteran member

I am having led headlights installed next week at the Villages golf Cart store at Sumter Landing. These lights also have high & low beams.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:29 PM

I had LED headlights installed in my Yamaha cart at The Village golf cart garage in Sumner Landing the cost was $135.00. They will install them in any cart 2012.5 or newer.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:09 AM

We used Liquid Lights and were extremely pleased. They replaced the stock headlights that were a dull light and not very bright at night with the LED headlight. They adjusted them to the proper heighth so they don't blind oncoming traffic. We also had the LED strips applied to the front and sides for daytime running lights and they also blink when the turn signals are operating. I can definitely tell you that I can see the turn signals on a golf cart that has the LED strips installed long before a stock turn signal that is extremely small and can't be seen until they are on top of you. Liquid Lights will give discounts for a group of carts and packages. They came to our friends' home and there were 7 carts.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.