Questions about selling golf cart.

Closed Thread
Old 04-09-2015, 07:39 PM
KittyKat
Default Questions about selling golf cart.

My back is getting worse so I am going to sell my electric golf cart. It is a 2005 Yamaha that I purchased newly refurbished from The Villages Golf Cars in 2009. Don't use it much so have not had to change the batteries. A charge does not last as long as it used to so I'm sure the batteries will need to be changed within the year. Would someone be more likely to purchase it if I have new batteries installed? How do I find out what price I should ask? I don't think there's a Kelly Blue Book for golf carts. lol. Thanks for any suggestions.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

I would look at the ads for golf carts for sale, there are links on this site. Then figure that a private sale will typically be somewhat less. You will probably not get you money out of a set of new batteries, so I would sell "as is".
Old 04-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I would not put in new batteries.
You should charge it each night.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKat View Post
My back is getting worse so I am going to sell my electric golf cart. It is a 2005 Yamaha that I purchased newly refurbished from The Villages Golf Cars in 2009. Don't use it much so have not had to change the batteries. A charge does not last as long as it used to so I'm sure the batteries will need to be changed within the year. Would someone be more likely to purchase it if I have new batteries installed? How do I find out what price I should ask? I don't think there's a Kelly Blue Book for golf carts. lol. Thanks for any suggestions.
I just sold my golf cart on Craigslist Ocala in ONE DAY.
Just a suggestion.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:05 PM
KittyKat

Thanks for the replies.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.