shopping centers accesable by golf cart

Closed Thread
Old 06-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Default shopping centers accesable by golf cart

i have been searching TOTV, Virginia Trace The $5 map and have had no success. Trying to find out what stores and shopping centers are really accesible by golf cart. Trying to gifure out if I will really need a car at TV or can i survive with just a golf cart.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:38 PM
Veteran member

One can survive with only a golf cart. I have heard of some who rent a car one day a month or two to get out of the bubble. It makes a lot of sense financially when you consider all the costs of owning, maintaining and insuring a car. The following web site shows you shopping areas that are golf cart accessible. http://www.thevillages.com/lifestyle...gdiningmap.asp
Netherlands, California, Quebec, California, Texas, Turkey, Minnesota, Panama Canal, California, Illinois, Turkey, Maryland, Germany, Florida, New Mexico, The Village of Amelia and now The Village of Hacienda East.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:48 PM
Sage

You can also cross 27/441 via the cart bridge near SS to get to the historic side. You'll then be able to access all the businesses and shopping on that side of 27/441 going north clear up to and including WalMart.

Bill
Old 06-17-2011, 05:16 PM

Thank you for the info. it will help
Old 06-17-2011, 05:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjpang View Post
i have been searching TOTV, Virginia Trace The $5 map and have had no success. Trying to find out what stores and shopping centers are really accesible by golf cart. Trying to gifure out if I will really need a car at TV or can i survive with just a golf cart.
I use my car so rarely that when I do I sometimes find myself riding down the road in the cart lane, especially after making a turn. It only takes me a few seconds to realize I'm not in a cart thankfully. A car is nice to have but you can survive without one. Last year I put 4,000 miles on my cart.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.