Sunshine State Golf carts in Ocala

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2023, 01:01 PM
Default Sunshine State Golf carts in Ocala

I believe I saw a favorable post about this golf cart dealership a few months ago; however it was called Sunrise. I would appreciate hearing from, or seeing posts from anyone who has done business with this dealership, either favorable or unfavorable comments.
Old 10-21-2023, 01:19 PM

Looking at their website, the only brands they carry new are Star and Bintelli.
Old 10-21-2023, 05:55 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,046 Times in 731 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker1 View Post
I believe I saw a favorable post about this golf cart dealership a few months ago; however it was called Sunrise. I would appreciate hearing from, or seeing posts from anyone who has done business with this dealership, either favorable or unfavorable comments.
They are the BEST! I had an issue with my Star Sirius back in March. Called them. They picked it up within 2 hours & had it back to me, later that day. See Tom, Larry, Sam or William. Nina is the Service Manager.

Save at least $3000 off TV prices and great service. It's called Sunshine. I'm probably the one who called it "Sunrise" ... I just looked at my Contacts and one of them says "Sunrise" and not "Sunshine". *(352) 509-7293‬
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, favorable, dealership, sunshine, hearing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.