Thinking about an aftermarket speaker addon

Closed Thread
Old 09-09-2022, 09:47 AM
Question Thinking about an aftermarket speaker addon

Anyone know of a place near TV for an installation of an aftermarket speaker for the golf cart? The villages Golf Carts store will not do anything they don't sell themselves.
Old 09-09-2022, 10:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,154 Times in 2,781 Posts

I use a UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker that fits perfectly into a cup holder. Great sound, long battery life, water resistant, portable, and relatively inexpensive. Also, no worries about small draw depleting the carts battery when stored for extended periods of time.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,303 Times in 4,313 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
I use a UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker that fits perfectly into a cup holder. Great sound, long battery life, water resistant, portable, and relatively inexpensive. Also, no worries about small draw depleting the carts battery when stored for extended periods of time.
Great bluetooth speaker. I keep one on the countertop in the kitchen (under the wine rack) and it fills the entire house with music...

Haven't tried it in the golf cart yet...

-Tom Petty
Old 09-19-2022, 07:05 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,710 Times in 976 Posts

Quote:
I have thought of something along those lines. What do you do with it when you leave your cart somewhere, to secure it against thieves?
Old 09-19-2022, 08:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,446 Times in 2,278 Posts

I use a Bluetooth speaker that I simply velcroed to the dash. I ran a USB cable from the plug in the glove box to keep it charged. It’s black and matches the dash pretty well so unless you’re really looking you don’t even notice it. If someone really wants it they can have it. It cost me less than $50. I’ve had it for over a year and nobody has messed with it.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 09-19-2022, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Same. Great speaker
Old 09-19-2022, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker14 View Post
I have thought of something along those lines. What do you do with it when you leave your cart somewhere, to secure it against thieves?
Small enough to store in cart roof overhead
Old 09-19-2022, 12:28 PM

Bought an amp caddy speaker last year. It has a clamp so you can clamp in front or behind on the roof support ( I clamp behind ) you have to look to see it. Sound is good.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, aftermarket, speaker, sell, carts

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.