Tire pricing - TV pretty good- any better?

Closed Thread
Old 10-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Sage
Default Tire pricing - TV pretty good- any better?

One of the tires on my wife's cart has a flat which I have been informed was my fault. I was about to fix it, but there is so little tread left I figured it is time to spend a little money (a very difficult thing for me to do ).

I called a few places and the best price I got was from The Villages Golf cart shop. This surprised me as I expected them to be a little higher than other shops.

The tires are 206-65-10 Loadstar. I bring them the old ones and they mount new ones on my rims for $65 each.

Besides giving kudos to The Villages shop for a good price, this post is to ask if anyone has gotten a better deal recently or have a suggestions of another place to query. I do enjoy saving money

Thanks
Old 06-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Sage
Default Old post of mine, not sure if pricing has changed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbrown (10-17-2012) View Post
I called a few places and the best price I got was from The Villages Golf cart shop. This surprised me as I expected them to be a little higher than other shops.

The tires are 206-65-10 Loadstar. I bring them the old ones and they mount new ones on my rims for $65 each.

Besides giving kudos to The Villages shop for a good price, this post is to ask if anyone has gotten a better deal recently or have a suggestions of another place to query. I do enjoy saving money

Thanks
Old post of mine, not sure if pricing has changed....

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.