What's wrong with this pic?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 05-11-2019, 08:14 AM
dewilson58's Avatar
dewilson58 dewilson58 is offline
Sage
Join Date: May 2013
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Posts: 5,961
Thanks: 184
Thanked 1,918 Times in 777 Posts
Default

Confused with the road construction detour signage???
  #17  
Old 05-11-2019, 09:05 AM
CFrance's Avatar
CFrance CFrance is offline
Sage
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tamarind Grove/Monpazier, France
Posts: 13,484
Thanks: 169
Thanked 642 Times in 296 Posts
Default

This happens so often it's getting boring!
__________________
It's harder to hate close up.
  #18  
Old 05-13-2019, 12:31 PM
Topspinmo's Avatar
Topspinmo Topspinmo is offline
Sage
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.
Posts: 5,618
Thanks: 1,557
Thanked 744 Times in 380 Posts
Default

Well, they got suv, just he’d for the street and jump the off through grass. Just make sure you’re going the right direction on the street
  #19  
Old 05-13-2019, 03:41 PM
Midnight Cowgirl Midnight Cowgirl is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 421
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Well, they got suv, just he’d for the street and jump the off through grass. Just make sure you’re going the right direction on the street

Huh? English, please.
  #20  
Old 05-14-2019, 02:16 PM
Topspinmo's Avatar
Topspinmo Topspinmo is offline
Sage
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.
Posts: 5,618
Thanks: 1,557
Thanked 744 Times in 380 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Cowgirl View Post
Huh? English, please.
They the vehicle SUV ( sport utility vehicle) on MMP with Road running beside MMP short distance away. Now, turn left or right forwards the roadway and merge into traffic going the right direction. Did you comprehend that?
  #21  
Old 05-16-2019, 02:56 PM
MorTech MorTech is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 505
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Seen it more than a few times.
I have yet to drive my car on the MMP but I did end up in a traffic circle cuz I forgot I was on my golf cart. It can easily happen when you have a lot of other things on your mind...and there is no gate.
  #22  
Old 05-21-2019, 10:02 PM
Topspinmo's Avatar
Topspinmo Topspinmo is offline
Sage
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.
Posts: 5,618
Thanks: 1,557
Thanked 744 Times in 380 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorTech View Post
Seen it more than a few times.
I have yet to drive my car on the MMP but I did end up in a traffic circle cuz I forgot I was on my golf cart. It can easily happen when you have a lot of other things on your mind...and there is no gate.
yep, it going to worse as get older?????
  #23  
Old 05-22-2019, 10:03 AM
ditka41 ditka41 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 248
Thanks: 1
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default

It's time for Florida to enact mandatory "behind-the-wheel" testing annually for everyone at some specific age around 70 years old, or anyone with physical / mental problems that preclude safe driving. Coordination of the state and medical providers would be required, difficult, expensive, and naturally unpopular with some residents here, but would be advantageous to the rest of us. ( IMHO---flame suit on)
  #24  
Old 05-22-2019, 07:44 PM
mtdjed mtdjed is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 722
Thanks: 0
Thanked 178 Times in 49 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditka41 View Post
It's time for Florida to enact mandatory "behind-the-wheel" testing annually for everyone at some specific age around 70 years old, or anyone with physical / mental problems that preclude safe driving. Coordination of the state and medical providers would be required, difficult, expensive, and naturally unpopular with some residents here, but would be advantageous to the rest of us. ( IMHO---flame suit on)
Yep, that's going to happen. 120,000 villagers getting a behind the wheel test each year. That would be about 500 per working day. Just imagine the lines waiting for the test and the joy of those waiting for this mandatory test. Not to mention the pleasantries expressed by those who are rejected by someone getting paid minimum wage and the legal battles associated with their decisions.
  #25  
Old 05-22-2019, 08:06 PM
Velvet's Avatar
Velvet Velvet is offline
Soaring Eagle member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,034
Thanks: 304
Thanked 1,095 Times in 478 Posts
Default

Also, the walk score of my area of TV is 1 out of 100, you have to drive for everything, everywhere, except the pool.
Closed Thread

Tags
people, path, cart, sm-n920r4, tapatalk

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.