10 Most Popular Dogs of TV

Closed Thread
Old 09-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Gold member

We had a couple of Rat Terriers when we moved here in 2005. Unfortunately both have since passed as they were 16 years old. However, talking about big dogs there is a Dogue de Bourdeaux in our village that my wife adores as she is partial to dogs with pushed in faces. (maybe because she was raised with boxers). This is the same breed in the movie "Turner and Hooch"

John

"Don't curse the darkness when you can light a candle"
Old 09-19-2011, 10:47 AM
Soaring Eagle member

The picture above is our maltese Duffy who has captured our hearts and
keeps us laughing. As my husband and I attempt to get up out of a chair we occasionally moan ; Duffy has now chimed in and we now have stereo moans. Too funny.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrheydt View Post
talking about big dogs there is a Dogue de Bourdeaux in our village that my wife adores as she is partial to dogs with pushed in faces. John
Holy Moley ... I just googled Dogue de Bourdeaux, now that is a dog I'd like to send over to Fumar's house.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Veteran member

LadyDoc & Brostholder:

Thanks ...too soon for another dog, huge shoes to fill and all that. We know that a dog in need will find us when the time is right. If I were wealthy, I would buy a giant farm and have tons of dogs with a full time vet iin residence!!!

Last edited by salpal; 09-20-2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by salpal View Post
LadyDoc & Brostholder:

Thanks ...too soon for another dog, huge shoes to fill and all that. We know that a dog in need will find us when the time is right. If I were wealthy, I would buy a giant farm and have tons of dogs with a full time veteran in residence!!!

Me too Salpal. If I won a lottery I'd have a sanctuary for dogs, horses, chimps, all the vulnerable animals that have suffered so much abuse at the hands of humans.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:59 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

This is the Poinciana couple's second Dogue de Bourdeaux (French bull mastiff or French mastiff) in TV. I believe their first got cancer. He was a sweetie until he developed a thyroid issue. Once he was put on medication, he was back to his cheerful, lovable self. Love these dogs but not their drool. Another French bull mastiff lived in Amelia. Sugarbear was an absolute doll baby. Sadly, she died of a brain tumor. I'd only watched her a few times but cried when I got the news.

If you can't tell I love big dogs. I have to stop every time I see one and hope I can pet it. I love all dogs, but big dogs just melt me.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 09-20-2011, 04:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default yomama

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyomama View Post
I have a white fluffy Peke a poo, she is around 13 pounds and almost 8 years old. I think it would be great fun to have all the small white dogs in the villages at one of the dog parks for a group picture. Also, it's really nice of our furry friends to let us use their golf carts.
Moses will be there with the camera!
Old 09-20-2011, 04:33 AM

Well My wife thinks that the dog is a pain in the ----. The way she talks to it is so bad.
Never walks the poor thing. Oh wait does the dogs you are talking about all have four legs. I have only two and have been in the dog house for years.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:01 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyomama View Post
I have a white fluffy Peke a poo, she is around 13 pounds and almost 8 years old. I think it would be great fun to have all the small white dogs in the villages at one of the dog parks for a group picture.
I talked to my dogs about your idea of having a group picture of all the small white dogs owned by TOTV members. LolliPop and Biggins feel left out, they want to know if black dogs can come and watch.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.