2 Good Dogs Looking For New Home on Lost and Found

Closed Thread
Old 12-29-2013, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
You have so much love in your heart, you are so kind. I sure wish I could help, but we're at our two-dog limit. Every time I read one of your posts, I admire you more.
Thank you so much. I now have 4 dogs in my house and I was a 2 dog limit. lol
I am giving up Little Girl.(will let everyone know what her forever name is when she receives it) a 19 year old, hard working girl is taking her in. She dresses her dogs in dresses. I KNOW little Girl will love that. lol
Now, little Boy Will need a forever home. I am keeping him one more week. He is quiet, much more quiet than little girl and protective.....but not aggressive. He will make us proud.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Default Little Boy Needs A Home.....please help him.

little-boy-jpg
please adopt him
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2737.JPG
Views:	161
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	29081  
Old 12-30-2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsling View Post
Attachment 29082
please adopt him
He is so calm, that picture is of him taking over yet another of my dogs beds. They will get all new stuff for being so good. There is nothing wrong with his paws; he didn't want to get up to eat as he was too comfortable, lol. Now, if I had called him over to be petted, he would have jumped straight up in the air.
He wants hugs and pets and just rub him all over. That, he wants more than food.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:04 AM
Sage

Quote:
He is so calm, that picture is of him taking over yet another of my dogs beds. They will get all new stuff for being so good. There is nothing wrong with his paws; he didn't want to get up to eat as he was too comfortable, lol. Now, if I had called him over to be petted, he would have jumped straight up in the air.
He wants hugs and pets and just rub him all over. That, he wants more than food.
He's a lovely little fellow, and sounds very affectionate.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:08 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
I have found a very nice home for the Little Girl, now I need one for the little boy. I am so happy for her. It's a friend I know who will spoil her. She has a corgie so she will have a friend to play with.
I feel bad for the little boy. He needs a home.
Please everyone, spread the word. Little Boy needs a home.
I feel so bad that they were separated but good that little girl has a great home. You truly are wonderful. I am spreading the word all around to people I know about 2 dogs, but now that its 1 dog only, maybe I'll get a more positive response. Praying for good results.

BTW, have you ever posted how much this has cost you? I sincerely want to help you with the expense, at least a little. If you post it, I'm sure many will want to help also.

Respectfully, KathieI

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 12-30-2013, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
I feel so bad that they were separated but good that little girl has a great home. You truly are wonderful. I am spreading the word all around to people I know about 2 dogs, but now that its 1 dog only, maybe I'll get a more positive response. Praying for good results.

BTW, have you ever posted how much this has cost you? I sincerely want to help you with the expense, at least a little. If you post it, I'm sure many will want to help also.

Respectfully, KathieI
Kathie, I have spent 300 dollars on these dogs. It was more than I wanted to certainly. I hate to ask people. I couldn't afford it, but I also couldn't let them go without the spay and neuter and rabies shots. Thanks for asking
Old 12-30-2013, 04:05 PM

Yay,,,,Little Boy has his Forever home and it's one of us on here.
I'll let her tell everyone she has him. I won't disclose her but suffice it to say, he is going to be very spoiled and I can tell he loves her already.
He is going to be so happy. It warms my heart to see this happen.
This morning I was thinking he was going to the Shelter tomorrow because she got her home, but now it's 4 pm and he has his home.
Yayyy.
Now, the nice lady who took little Boy from me paid me for his neuter. I won't need money from anyone. I can afford the little Girls bills.
Thanks everyone.
Old 12-30-2013, 04:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
Yay,,,,Little Boy has his Forever home and it's one of us on here.
I'll let her tell everyone she has him. I won't disclose her but suffice it to say, he is going to be very spoiled and I can tell he loves her already.
He is going to be so happy. It warms my heart to see this happen.
This morning I was thinking he was going to the Shelter tomorrow because she got her home, but now it's 4 pm and he has his home.
Yayyy.
Now, the nice lady who took little Boy from me paid me for his neuter. I won't need money from anyone. I can afford the little Girls bills.
Thanks everyone.
Ohmygosh, I was so worried he would be missing his little sister, this is fabulous news.
Old 12-30-2013, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Ohmygosh, I was so worried he would be missing his little sister, this is fabulous news.
SAD, SAD, SAD,
She isn't keeping him. He guarded his bowl and the cat is scared of him. I don't blame her. I am just sad for Little Boy.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
SAD, SAD, SAD,
She isn't keeping him. He guarded his bowl and the cat is scared of him. I don't blame her. I am just sad for Little Boy.
I don't find either of these situations something to be surprised at. He is in new surroundings, without his girlfriend, and the cat has probably never had a dog that close before. So so sorry it didn't work out, but apparently just wasn't meant to be. Still praying for little boy.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:06 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Sad. I'm not surprised to hear he was guarding his food and of course the cat will be leary at first. It takes time for everyone to acclimate to a new member of the family. We'll keep praying and spreading the word about Little Boy.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
SAD, SAD, SAD,
I'm sad for Little Boy. Fingers crossed that his forever owner is out there and will show up soon!
Old 12-31-2013, 02:16 PM

Little Boy spent the day in the car with me. Poor guy.
He was quiet last night. I fussed over him and he slept in the kitchen in my girls bed.
Today I went to the Citrus County No-Kill shelter but got turned away bc they copied my license and said I had to take him the Sumter County one.
I understand that, but was very disappointed.
So, we got back in the car and the Sumter Shelter is a kill shelter, so I went to the Humane Society who turned me away bc they were full.
I then called my friend who lives in Citrus County who gave me the name of the shelter and she agreed to take him there under her name.
Once she met him, she made a few phone calls and was on her way to her friends house who may take him in and foster him for us. If her friend won't, I think my friend will. She is a softie, much like me.
I was going to take him back home with me, but my eldest Bichon is very stressed and living in my bedroom and the little one won't get off the couch.
They are too old for change.
I was in tears after the Humane Society.
I was hurting for poor Little Boy.
I'm glad my friend has him. She has a lot of property and will make sure he is safe.

Last edited by Jsling; 01-01-2014 at 09:02 PM.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
Little Boy spent the day in the car with me. Poor guy.
He was quiet last night. I fussed over him and he slept in the kitchen in my girls bed.
Today I went to the Citrus County No-Kill shelter but got turned away bc they copied my license and said I had to take him the Sumter County one.
I understand that, but was very disappointed.
So, we got back in the car and the Sumter Shelter is not a kill shelter, so I went to the Humane Society who turned me away bc they were full.
I then called my friend who lives in Citrus County who gave me the name of the shelter and she agreed to take him there under her name.
Once she met him, she made a few phone calls and was on her way to her friends house who may take him in and foster him for us. If her friend won't, I think my friend will. She is a softie, much like me.
I was going to take him back home with me, but my eldest Bichon is very stressed and living in my bedroom and the little one won't get off the couch.
They are too old for change.
I was in tears after the Humane Society.
I was hurting for poor Little Boy.
I'm glad my friend has him. She has a lot of property and will make sure he is safe.
Poor Little Boy, he will miss your love. Poor Jsling, you went to such great lengths for both these dogs. Hopefully, he will at least end up in a kind foster home.

In my books, you're an angel.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:16 PM

Thanks everyone. I have been feeling guilty all day, but everyone has helped me tremendously.
My friend did have to take him to the shelter but she told them she would take him back if they couldn't place him.
Thanks for all your support. You're a great bunch of people
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.