Barefoot's Biggins Meets the Bird

Closed Thread
Old 11-21-2013, 08:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Lollypop looks a little like this, but cuter and more......glamorous.

The Villages Florida
Old 11-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I was going to have Isa the cockatiel covered when I thought many dogs were coming, but it was unnecessary. And little Biggins (that name cracks me up) was so calm around Isa. Isa has lived with two goldens and the occasional visiting collie, and he is not afraid of dogs.

Crosby is still harassing me to take him to DDRR again so he can meet Lollipop and anyone else's TOTV dog who goes there.
Pam had a cockatiel when we first got married. My cat sat next to the cage licking his lips. A couple hours later the bird was laying on the bottom of the cage. Think the cat gave it a heart attack.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

[QUOTE=DougB;784683]Pam had a cockatiel when we first got married. My cat sat next to the cage licking his lips. A couple hours later the bird was laying on the bottom of the cage. Think the cat gave it a heart attack.[/QUOTE

In 1973 we found out just how high one of our cats could jump. Cage hanging from ceiling apparently wasn't quite high enough. No more canary.

My husband claimed he could still hear him singing every time he ran the vacuum sweeper. I said Quit running the vacuum sweeper, and the rest is history.
Old 11-24-2013, 10:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougB View Post
Pam had a cockatiel when we first got married. My cat sat next to the cage licking his lips. A couple hours later the bird was laying on the bottom of the cage. Think the cat gave it a heart attack.
In 1973 we found out just how high one of our cats could jump. Cage hanging from ceiling apparently wasn't quite high enough. No more canary.

My husband claimed he could still hear him singing every time he ran the vacuum sweeper. I said Quit running the vacuum sweeper, and the rest is history.
Very small thanksgiving that????
Old 11-24-2013, 01:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Crosby is still harassing me to take him to DDRR again so he can meet Lollipop and anyone else's TOTV dog who goes there.
We should plan a TOTV Dog Day some afternoon when it isn't too busy at DDRR, so we can all meet up, and our furry friends can play together.
Old 11-24-2013, 01:20 PM
Dancing Thyme

You notice I didn't bring the crazy Schnauzers. No one would have been safe, including Isa. Maggie Mae would have been hanging from the side of the cage with Sam sitting on the side of the cage groaning and moaning wanting to play. He's such a cranky old dawg. BTW, they both noticed when I came home smelling of all those other animals. Sniffing and crying cause they weren't invited.

Wonderful afternoon, loved it, lets do it again.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 11-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
We should plan a TOTV Dog Day some afternoon when it isn't too busy at DDRR, so we can all meet up, and our furry friends can play together.
Count us in!
Old 11-24-2013, 01:30 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
You notice I didn't bring the crazy Schnauzers. No one would have been safe, including Isa. Maggie Mae would have been hanging from the side of the cage with Sam sitting on the side of the cage groaning and moaning wanting to play. He's such a cranky old dawg. BTW, they both noticed when I came home smelling of all those other animals. Sniffing and crying cause they weren't invited.

Wonderful afternoon, loved it, lets do it again.
Yes, let's. I can always stash the boid in the bedroom so the Schnauzers don't have to feel left out!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.