Boxer/Lab Mix, Older, In Need of Loving Home

Closed Thread
Old 06-20-2013, 06:32 PM

will give update after I transfer her to the foster tomorrow.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:54 PM

Our beautiful Boxer/Lab mix, Baby, was placed in foster care today in a boarding kennel that is operated by a very caring individual who has so often stepped up to the plate for us. Baby's immunizations have been brought up to date; however, her heartworm test proved positive, so, another cost, she will be on medication for another 6 months but the prognosis is very bright and it does not appear that she is symptomatic in any way. She continues to steal everyone's heart and has just totally endeared her to mine. Please spread the word that this precious dog is wonderful with dogs/cats, children, and adults, great on leash, and would absolutely be comfortable and would love sharing a home of either large or small family. Call me anytime, Sandi, 633-3169.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:33 PM

bump
Old 06-22-2013, 03:51 AM
Sage

Bump for this doggie.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:05 PM

bump
Old 06-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Sage

Sandi, update us! Baby doing ok in foster care? How about the expenses, how much? Are donors still welcome to chip in on medical or food?
Kitty
Old 06-24-2013, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygilchrist View Post
Sandi, update us! Baby doing ok in foster care? How about the expenses, how much? Are donors still welcome to chip in on medical or food?
Kitty
Baby is the love of all. The owner of the Boarding Kennel who is fostering has fallen deeply in love with her as have we all. Baby's medical and food bill is $75 to date and yes donations are greatly appreciated. Right now it is only myself and a dear friend that are committed to paying the bills. Others have offered but nothing has materialized.

My Friend and I are planning on donning a harness with writing "Adopt Me" on Baby one day this week and walk her around near Pet Smart mall. We'll see. I will do anything to help locate her a new family.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiphilli View Post
Baby is the love of all. The owner of the Boarding Kennel who is fostering has fallen deeply in love with her as have we all. Baby's medical and food bill is $75 to date and yes donations are greatly appreciated. Right now it is only myself and a dear friend that are committed to paying the bills. Others have offered but nothing has materialized.

My Friend and I are planning on donning a harness with writing "Adopt Me" on Baby one day this week and walk her around near Pet Smart mall. We'll see. I will do anything to help locate her a new family.
can you post a mailing address for donations? Count me in...
Old 06-24-2013, 05:46 PM
Sage

PLEASE let me know when you are going to take her to Pet Smart area. I really want to look in those beautiful eyes and give her a hug.
Kitty
Old 06-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Gold member

I understand your passion for the animals, yes, please post an address for donations, I'd like to help out, too.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:39 PM
Sage
Default Baby Face!

Sandi, we'll need the name of your non-profit to send checks. I know you call yourself small animal, but Baby made you love her. those eyes, that wistful look...
Kitty
Attached Images
baby2-jpg 
Old 06-25-2013, 03:58 PM
Gold member
Default Baby Face

Sandi, please send me a PM; I see that you mentioned that you (and a friend) were involved with personally paying the pup's vet bills. I'd like my donation to go directly to you for doing that. Thanks.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debfrommaine View Post
I understand your passion for the animals, yes, please post an address for donations, I'd like to help out, too.
I am a foster volunteer with Maxs Pet Connection small dog rescue that is a nonprofit, no kill group who are at Pet Smart every Sat. However, I rescued this dog privately along with a dear friend because a dear Veterinarian asked if I could help and my group was bombed with doggies right now and there was no volunteer available to welcome Baby. Her next stop would have been to one of the shelters and they do not have the most admirable records. Soooo, this is where I am now - I may end up taking Baby as a foster if the Kennel where she is currently staying becomes full during the holiday. I have two dogs of my own and at any given time I often have two or more additional babies. These beloved creatures need our help, love, committment, and voice. I am so appreciative of your offer to help: Sandi Joel-Phillips, 3270 Ashbrook Pl, The Villages, FL 32162. Heart to heart!
Old 06-27-2013, 08:55 AM

Quote:
i am a foster volunteer with maxs pet connection small dog rescue that is a nonprofit, no kill group who are at pet smart every sat. However, i rescued this dog privately along with a dear friend because a dear veterinarian asked if i could help and my group was bombed with doggies right now and there was no volunteer available to welcome baby. Her next stop would have been to one of the shelters and they do not have the most admirable records. Soooo, this is where i am now - i may end up taking baby as a foster if the kennel where she is currently staying becomes full during the holiday. I have two dogs of my own and at any given time i often have two or more additional babies. These beloved creatures need our help, love, committment, and voice. I am so appreciative of your offer to help: Sandi joel-phillips, 3270 ashbrook pl, the villages, fl 32162. Heart to heart!
you will find me and baby walking around pet smart tommorow, friday, and in the general mall area if you would like to meet and greet her!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2013, 02:21 PM

Quote:
you will find me and baby walking around pet smart tommorow, friday, and in the general mall area if you would like to meet and greet her!!!!!!
Forgot to say the time - around 10:30a.m. to 11:30a.m.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.