Broken Leg Dog - Can You Help Share Story on Facebook?

Closed Thread
Old 02-21-2014, 08:22 AM
Gold member
Default Broken Leg Dog - Can You Help Share Story on Facebook?

I didn't know how to change my Title to add to my previous post. So here goes a new post.

If any of you are on Facebook, can you help share Lola's story? If you could share her story on Facebook, it would give anyone who was interested a chance to help out.

Lola's story is at the rescue's website: http://fldr.org/2014/02/15/lola-has-...leg/#more-8862

Last edited by GeoGeo; 02-21-2014 at 08:54 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoGeo View Post
I didn't know how to change my Title to add to my previous post. So here goes a new post.

If any of you are on Facebook, can you help share Lola's story? If you could share her story on Facebook, it would give anyone who was interested a chance to help out.

Lola's story is at the rescue's website: Lola has a broken leg! | Florida Dachshund Rescue – FLDR
Done! Not sure how much Villages' area traffic my Facebook page gets. It is mostly people I befriended or who became friends while I was playing various games like Farmville and Cityville which became a little too addictive for my own good.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.