Buffalo Ridge Groomer

Closed Thread
Old 11-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Smile Buffalo Ridge Groomer

If you wish to have a FULL grooming dan is your man at buffalo ridge. For those of us..who just wish once in a while to get our pets nails clipped. dan will not oblige. He insists and i repeat and reiterate again on this forum, you must pay the price of a FULL grooming even if its just for the clipping of the nails. I go now to pet co as i said..to mary..who is a doll...and my very shy sheltie is taken care with love and affection by her there. i cannot recommend her enough. she also does a great full grooming job when its needed and doesnt push it on you if you cannot afford it or the pet doesnt need it. OVER AND OUT.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Send a message via AIM to ariel

We are moving permanently in mid-December. I need a groomer who's good with a (toy) poodle who screams for a few minutes when I leave him. He quiets quickly and is extremely well-behaved. But those first few minutes are ear-plug events. So I need an understanding soul!
Old 11-24-2012, 05:02 PM
Default Dog Grooming

I bring my Cocker Spaniel t "The Dog House of Belleview". The prices are reasonable and the people are very nice. 352-245-2002 Just past the Marion Flea Market on 441.

Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.

CA. RI. FL
Old 11-24-2012, 07:28 PM
Sage

Our toy poodles have special cuts and they love Michele. She is a full service mobile groomer. 954-551-9900

We've tried other groomers and Michele is the one for us. She grooms many of the dogs in our neighborhood.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.