Chinese Cresent Needs Home

Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2009, 06:52 PM
Default Chinese Cresent Needs Home

Hi, My name is Sparky. I am a male Chinese Cresent and I am 1 1/2 years old.
I lived with my family for my whole life then this past Saturday they took me to the Sumter Humane Society in Americus Georgia. I heard my family say they do not have time for me anymore. I am well behaved and house trained. I am neutered and up to date on all my shots. I am very loving..I do not cause any problems. There was a lady there at the shelter who lives in the villages part time. She brought me to her house and is helping me find a true forever home. She thinks I will fit in perfectly in the villages. She will even bring me to the villages. Please look at my pictures she has posted on the album section on this site. The lady that is fostering me is Debra Oster. Her phone number is 229 938 7302. She says I am no trouble at all and wish she could keep me but she already has 4 babies and can not keep anymore.
Please let people know about me. Thank You.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:15 PM

Hi Doster,
Thanks for being concerned about this dog in search of a new forever home. The breed is actually a Chinese Crested in case someone would like to do a little research.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:27 PM
Sage

My admiration goes out to people like Debra Oster who foster dogs and try to find them new homes.

THANK YOU DEBRA. Good luck finding a new home for Sparky. My stable is full, otherwise I'd love to help out.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:21 AM
Default Chinese Crested

I did not spell the name right. It is Crested. Well last night was Sparky's first night with us. He did very well. No accidents. I do take everybody out regularly. He slept all night. He has never been around cats and cannot figure them out. I have 2. He has barked at them then runs away.
Sparky will make some a great companion. I will transport him to the villages if someone will take him as their forever family member.
I hope we find him a home soon. Our shelter is full to the rim. I will keep him as long as I can to foster him and keep him out of the shelter.
Thanks for helping me get the word out on him.
Have A great Day
Debra Oster 229 938 7302
Old 10-15-2009, 01:05 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Debra, I admire your resolve to help our furry friends. I agree that Sparky would be a good fit for someone in TV. I'm unable to take him but should you transport him to TV I'm sure someone would adopt him. My neighbor just adopted a small dog from the Humane Soceity. The best to you and Sparky.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffysmom View Post
Debra, I admire your resolve to help our furry friends. I agree that Sparky would be a good fit for someone in TV. I'm unable to take him but should you transport him to TV I'm sure someone would adopt him. My neighbor just adopted a small dog from the Humane Soceity. The best to you and Sparky.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:57 PM
Default sparky has a home

Hi Everyone,
Sparky was adopted here in Americus Georgia. He has a loving home.
Thanks for everyones concern.
Deb
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.