Coming down! What need I know?

Closed Thread
Old 07-22-2023, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugchief View Post
That's fair, and your neighbor is being rude. I'm talking about actually walking the dog on a leash around the block, and expecting the dog not to stop, sniff and pee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
Hope you have a thick skin... The wrath of the "poop patrol" will soon be upon you...
TV is basically designed like a giant suburb with a bunch of subdivisions. I would respectfully suggest that if one doesn't want dogs occasionally peeing their parkway easement, a suburban style setting may not be ideal for them. Maybe a more rural setting where you don't have neighbors in close proximity would keep the curmudgeonliness to a minimum. Although they may exist, I have never heard of an HOA of single family homes banning all dogs.

Again, OTOH, if your dog poops, please pick it up and take it home. That is a reasonable expectation.
Old 07-22-2023, 05:37 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,248 Times in 362 Posts

Not directed at any specific individual here but...if you don't like dogs then I won't like you. There is not a more loving and selfless creature on earth, including humans.

The government cannot give anything to anyone without first taking it from someone else
Old 08-03-2023, 11:36 AM
Default Vet Cardiologist

FYI there are no Veterinarian Cardiologists in The Villages. For having over 150,00 people and have to travel an hour is not a good thing. Especially with so many pets here!
We come from a city of a little over 150,00 and there were 3 in the city.

Tags
coming, great, stuff, retire, area…before

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.