Do you recognize me?

Closed Thread
Old 04-25-2014, 10:11 PM
Default Do you recognize me?

DO YOU RECONIZE ME?? Central Florida, The Villages in Lake County. I am a lost older pomeranian girl. I was found with a pink harness and a little bow in my hair. I have been well cared for and my nails were recently done. Somebody has to be missing me. Can you share me so that maybe I can find my original family?

The Villages Florida

This was posted on Misfit Animal Rescue Inc. facebook page. Hope someone recognizes this sweet dog.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Hope this little doll finds her owners.
Old 04-26-2014, 12:06 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulfhills View Post
DO YOU RECONIZE ME?? Central Florida, The Villages in Lake County. I am a lost older pomeranian girl. I was found with a pink harness and a little bow in my hair. I have been well cared for and my nails were recently done. Somebody has to be missing me. Can you share me so that maybe I can find my original family?

The Villages Florida

This was posted on Misfit Animal Rescue Inc. facebook page. Hope someone recognizes this sweet dog.
The best way to advertise a lost or found dog in The Villages is on the local radio station.
AM640 WVLG @ 750-9854 or 259-6400.

This radio station offers a free service to reunite lost pets with their howners.
Most pets are located within hours.

Good luck.
I hope this baby finds her parents soon.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.