Dog/cat Boarding & Day Care

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Default Dog/cat Boarding & Day Care

Thought I would share a dog day care experience. This has been mentioned before but worth repeating.

I recently sent my Westie to "camp" for a day at Bedtime Tails Luxury Pet Hotel in Summerfield for a test run before boarding him for a few days. He had a great time and I highly recommend it. The prices are very reasonable, no cages, lots of outdoor play time for dogs, and owner lives on the property. Cathy the owner is very accommodating. She will feed animals special diets & give meds. She will be having some new hours in June to make it more convenient to drop off and pick up and they will be offering grooming services.

Call and go out for a tour.....347-7183.

I have used sitters in my home in the past but booking them in advance can be stressful. This place has ample space for dogs and cats.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:50 AM
Default Dogs and Cats

I have used, in the past, ABCD kennels which is northward as well near Belleview. The place is clean, large enough for many animals, and the staff is eager to please and it shows in their care for the number of pets owners leave there for care. You may also avail yourself of their nature walks, pet pool (inground), animal movies every night, with pupcorn served. I really love the staff. Phone: 245-9410.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Default Ocala Star Banner

Nice article & pictures in the Ocala Banner today about Bedtime Tails. My dog Ben was boarding when they did the photo shoot and is in the internet photos. He loves it there.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Gold member
Smile

We have also used ABCD for the past 5 years and find the staff great and the facilities allow for the dogs to leave their cage and go into the run. I never liked facilities that don't allow the dogs some freedom. I can recommend ABCD highly.

John

"Don't curse the darkness when you can light a candle"
Old 06-28-2010, 07:57 AM

Thanks for the tip on the pet daycare center.

We kennel our dog at the TV Pet Villas. Each room has a bed with a radio or TV for noise and the caregivers spend alot of time with them. It costs more ($20 plus) but worth it. She has been there many times and doesn't mind it.

Nancy
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.