Dog parks

Closed Thread
Old 01-31-2014, 08:05 PM

i don't beg to differ with you, i know what i see and smell when i go to the pool and mail box area. the urine smell drifts through the air, especially on a damp day. try and have a picnic or play the outdoor games, as the parks purpose was intended.
whatever
this area is not a dog park, people drive cars and carts from all over the villages to use this area. also, there is no rule that dog owners can use their own lawn for a toilet.
if anyone can drive to the tamarind grove pool, drive to the dog park for your doggie time and toilet.
Old 02-01-2014, 05:42 AM
Veteran member

Doggie Doo Run requires immunization records? I've never seen that notice there. My dog is of course all up-to-date on everything, but we've gone there many times and have never shown anything. Oops!
Old 02-01-2014, 07:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Doggie Doo Run requires immunization records? I've never seen that notice there. My dog is of course all up-to-date on everything, but we've gone there many times and have never shown anything. Oops!
Yes, you are supposed to put it in the box where you put the $3 (if you're not paying monthly), or give it to the owner. First time we went, we called the owner, and he met us outside and took the vac record. This year I just put it in the box. I went to retrieve it later, but he had taken it. So they must keep them on file.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:28 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I beg to differ. There is never any dog poop in the trash cans since they were signed with "No Animal Feces Please." I go there every day to pick up my mail, and my mailbox is right beside a trash can and never smells. The grass looks as green as anyone else's to me, and the landscaping is as gorgeous as it was when we moved in two years ago. I've never smelled urine there. And a dog's urine doesn't really smell, anyway. Perhaps you are smelling some cats?

I do not take my dog there to run around because you're right, it isn't a dog park, but aside from one goldendoodle, the dogs I see there are on leashes. People meet and greet there, which is what we're supposed to do in those park areas. And there's no rule against taking your dog there on a leash.

CFrance
don't waste your breath
People who harbor delusional beliefs do not care about the truth.

Chloe
&
Lulu
Old 02-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
CFrance
don't waste your breath
People who harbor delusional beliefs do not care about the truth.
Thanks, Cisco.

I'm just saying what I (haven't) seen or smelled.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:45 PM

All of you are invited to attend our RDOG - Responsible Dog Owners Group - on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 a 7PM in the Eisenhower Recreational Rec Ctr. Our objective is to have a dog park south of 466A. More information to follow.
Janet
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.