dogs runny eyes

Closed Thread
Old 04-26-2009, 12:29 AM

My vet recommended eye drops called "REFRESH" single use packages with no preservatives. Try it, its safe.This will help with the tearing which could come from allergies etc and maybe help prevent the gunk. Its very safe and I use it a few times a week if necessary. Depends on the weather. Now Angel Eyes is for the red stains that appears mostly noticable in white colored dogs. There is a variety of reasons why dogs have this problem but it worked very well for me. I used it as directed for about 8 months, went thru a large jar, cost about 60.00.Well worth it. Her face is beautiful and I have not had to reuse the product for over 18 months now. It's wonderful...Hope the info helps.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Sage

Thankyou Eve.Can this be bought at the pet shops or do I have to get it directly from the vet?

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Smile Angel Eyes

The only place I have ever seen it is at the Pet stores, groomers sometime and its carried online. I saw one response that said Amazon was the cheapest. I paid 60.00 for the large but remember online you may have shipping cost. If you goggle "Angel Eyes" you'll find lots of info. I was also told the tear stain had something to do with bacteria yeast found in dogs. Don't really know much about that...but it works and I had tried almost everything and any suggestion from everywhere to clear her eyes up. This is the only thing that worked. You will see a hugh difference in several months. Just sprinkle over their food. Its so easy. Happy hunting..
Old 05-03-2009, 03:42 PM

My bichon had the nastiest eye stains. The only time she looked good was after she was groomed because they almost shaved all the hair. Since moving to the villages a year ago, she has been stain free. Go figure !!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.