Doodle dogs in the Villages Club

Closed Thread
Old 08-04-2023, 06:28 AM
Smile Doodle dogs in the Villages Club

Myself and my friend Nancy just started the doodle dogs club in the villages.. The Doodle dogs in the villages club offers an opportunity for doodle owners to talk about all things doodles! Our plan is to meet the 1st Wednesday of each month at the Moyer recreation center pavilion at 9 am for a brief meting and set off for a walk or drive to a dog park. All are welcome!! With the help of our members we would like to have various activities with our doodles- perhaps various speakers, holiday events and to share our experience with these beautiful dog!!! If you have any questions you can contact us @ [email] doodledogsinthevillages@gmail.com or we just created a facebook page where you can message us doodle dogs in the villages ( group page ) Hope to see you at a meeting!

Last edited by gigi9877; 10-19-2023 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Time change
Old 08-04-2023, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi9877 View Post
Hi myself and my friend Nancy just started the doodle dogs club in the villages.. The Doodle dogs in the villages club offers an opportunity for doodle owners to talk about all things doodles! Our plan is to meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at the Moyer recreation center pavilion for a brief meting and set off for a walk or drive to a dog park. All are welcome!! With the help of our members we would like to have various activities with our doodles- perhaps various speakers, holiday events and to share our experience with these beautiful dog!!! Our first meeting is Aug 16th at 8 am till 10am (don't forget your id cards!) If you have any questions you can contact us @ doodledogsinthevillages@gmail.com or we just created a facebook page where you can message us ( doodledogsinthevillages). Hope to see you on the 8/16
Sounds great! We have a new doodle, a 10 month old goldendoodle. But...I hope all the meeting aren't at 8:00am!!??!!
Closed Thread

Tags
doodle, club, villages, dogs, dog

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.