How did you transport cats to TV from out of state?

Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Sage

On yogurt - Strangely I never liked the stuff until earlier this year. Was having some GI issues and my doc said eat some yogurt. I did and now I eat it, and love it, almost every day.

On girl forum peeking: There's a girl only forum? Wouldn't know, I only use the new post search. But I'll peek if you want.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:34 PM
Sage

Right, he specks us to believe he didn't peak! And in what context does he discuss yogurt? Having GI issues!

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

Last edited by Pturner; 08-15-2010 at 09:38 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

Yup.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Sage

P - are you using peAk (instead of peek) intentionally? Are you trying to say something? Have you been talking to Mrs. Russ Boston?

I now have to do a search on yogurt to see what I've been missing.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_Boston View Post
P - are you using peAk (instead of peek) intentionally? Are you trying to say something? Have you been talking to Mrs. Russ Boston?

I now have to do a search on yogurt to see what I've been missing.
Russ, you are soooooo baaaaddd!
Old 08-15-2010, 09:55 PM
Sage

Old 08-15-2010, 10:10 PM
Sage

Gesundheit!
Old 08-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Platinum member

Sparky, 14 hours is nothin'! It took us 6 days to drive from Utah to The Villages with 2 cats in the back of the car. Each had his own cat carrier, plus harness and leash. Baby Monroe (my avatar) started yowling about a mile from our house, and Tommy Boy (he has OCD) snagged on the carrier's zipper pull (ding, ding, ding), and they didn't quit until somewhere around Kansas. We discovered in Kansas that if we fed them McDonald's hamburgers they would get stupid-acting and sleepy and pass out. They loved their burgers - no buns, pickles, ketchup (catsup?), so our first stop every morning was McDonald's drive-through, and we waited an hour or so to start driving again, otherwise the burgers would come back up, just like with kids.
You can do this. Fourteen hours is nothing.
Bossier City, Louisiana
Salt Lake City & Ogden, Utah
The Villages, Florida
Old 08-15-2010, 11:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_Boston View Post

That's correct Chuck. Again I ask, what's wrong with hating cats? I'm only using dislike since someone suggested it sounded better. But I stick with what I said. I hate cats, always have, always will. It's my choice. And it helps that I'm allergic so I don't have to pretend. I'm not suggesting that anyone else hate them. This is just plain silly.

Let me put it this way. If you don't like me because I hate cats then I'm really sure that I don't want to be your friend anyway. (I don't mean you Chuck I just mean anyone who feels that way).
Russ, I don't think anyone dislikes you because you hate cats. After all, we still tolerate Fumar and he hates dogs, and takes great pleasure in teasing all us animal lovers!

I think some posters were just wondering why you'd post your cat hate on a serious thread meant for animal lovers about transporting cats.

But then we all get bored and get cabin fever, and wander into uncharted territory, myself included. I've even wandered into political and that's a can of worms. Ooops, I didn't exactly mean it like that.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:12 PM

This is such a funny topic. I hope my husband does not read this post - he will not be encouraged! After we sell our house this Spring, we will too be moving two cats down from Colorado to TV by car. Brother & sister, Dean and Mia, are separated due to fighting. We currently have a extra-large pet gate separating floors of our house to keep them apart. Dean is a maine coon mix, 22 lbs. & Mia is 18 lbs. These "heavy weights" will have the ride of there life. Thank goodness for kitty Prozac!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.