HS/SPCA Petco Meet and Greet

Closed Thread
Old 12-01-2017, 07:58 PM
Default HS/SPCA Petco Meet and Greet

Humane Society/SPCA will be at Petco tomorrow, Saturday, December 2 from 10 am to 2pm. Please stop by and see our available cats and dogs for adoption and meet your new furever best friend.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I'm lost without our old boy. I just have to wait for the green light from my wife. It wouldn't be fair to a dog or my wife to come home with a surprise animal. We both may end up sleeping in the manger. Such mixed feelings but to much to risk getting it wrong. I think Patience Grasshopper Applies here.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I'm lost without our old boy. I just have to wait for the green light from my wife. It wouldn't be fair to a dog or my wife to come home with a surprise animal. We both may end up sleeping in the manger. Such mixed feelings but to much to risk getting it wrong. I think Patience Grasshopper Applies here.
Perhaps Mrs. Nucky would be comforted by the thought that your boxer would want her to give another pet a home. That's what my vet told me when we lost one old boy. I was like you, and my husband was like Mrs. Nucky.

Somehow I was able to prevail.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:37 PM

We have a boxer!!! Just something to think about !!
Old 12-02-2017, 01:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Perhaps Mrs. Nucky would be comforted by the thought that your boxer would want her to give another pet a home. That's what my vet told me when we lost one old boy. I was like you, and my husband was like Mrs. Nucky.

Somehow I was able to prevail.
I get the reason's why but I can't do it again, I already played that card when I came home with the last guy and his sister, Betty. See I can't even remember his name already. Oh yeah, Barney & Betty.

Dog lovers are wasting their life not having a dog that needs you. I know my wife. She'll crack soon. She has to. She has some heavy duty feeling's going on after this loss. My son and his wife are coming here for Christmas with Shiloh & Tank two humongous German Shepherds. I'm hoping that does the trick. I just have to shut up somehow....not easy.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I get the reason's why but I can't do it again, I already played that card when I came home with the last guy and his sister, Betty. See I can't even remember his name already. Oh yeah, Barney & Betty.

Dog lovers are wasting their life not having a dog that needs you. I know my wife. She'll crack soon. She has to. She has some heavy duty feeling's going on after this loss. My son and his wife are coming here for Christmas with Shiloh & Tank two humongous German Shepherds. I'm hoping that does the trick. I just have to shut up somehow....not easy.
I hope that goes as planned Nucky. Shiloh and Tank are cute names for German Shepherds. I know a golden retriever named Shiloh.
Closed Thread

Tags
meet, petco, cats, stop, dogs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.