Location of Dog Parks.

Closed Thread
Old 11-21-2009, 05:36 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Thanks for the directions. I've been here a year and still get lost.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:48 PM

The Springdale dog park is now open. It is on the golf cart path going north towards Lopez off of Belle Meade. They had a soft opening on the 20th and will have their grand opening on November 30th. It is a very nice facility. You need to have your Villages ID and guest's need a guest pass. It is open from dawn to 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. to dusk.

I'm the type of woman that when I get up in the morning the devil says "oh crap, she's up"!
Old 11-22-2009, 09:28 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAV0108 View Post
The Springdale dog park is now open. It is on the golf cart path going north towards Lopez off of Belle Meade. They had a soft opening on the 20th and will have their grand opening on November 30th. It is a very nice facility. You need to have your Villages ID and guest's need a guest pass. It is open from dawn to 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. to dusk.
I haven't tried the Springdale park yet. Where do you park cars and golf carts to access the park?
Old 11-22-2009, 10:24 AM

Springdale dog park is only accessible by golf cart, although you can park at the Springdale neighborhood pool and walk up the path to the dog park. (about 1/8 mile)

I'm the type of woman that when I get up in the morning the devil says "oh crap, she's up"!
Old 11-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAV0108 View Post
Springdale dog park is only accessible by golf cart, although you can park at the Springdale neighborhood pool and walk up the path to the dog park. (about 1/8 mile)
For those of us not familiar with the area, how do you get to the Springdale Neighbourhood Pool?
Old 11-22-2009, 04:16 PM

Buena Vista North to Belle Meade through gate into Springdale. Go about 1/2 mile pool and path is on the left. Dog park sign is on the end of the path on the left.

Old 11-28-2009, 04:48 PM
Veteran member
Location: Clinton, CT Sarasota, FL, The Villages - July 10, 2009
Default Thanks for the info!

I wanted to thank those of you who provided the dog park info that I requested.

My daughter and the grand-pup are here this weekend and visited Doggy Doo Run 2 days...it was closed on Thanksgiving, as it will be on Christmas.

Mazie(that's the grand-pup) indicated that she had a fine time and looks forward to returning in the future. Daughter liked it too!!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.