Looking for a dog sitter

Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Default Looking for a dog sitter

We are looking at homes to buy in The Villages, hoping to be moved by late fall. We will be needing someone who loves dogs to care for our little dog while we travel periodically. Are there people in the Villages who do dog care in their homes, and if so, how much do they generally charge? How would we find such a person. We live in Kansas City now, and have a young lady who keeps him at her home. He loves it, as she has a little dog who is his best buddy. Any input would be appreciated...Thanks!
Old 02-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

A friend of mine dog sits in her home. She has a Pappilion that gets along with all of her houseguests. The biggest problem seems to be that the dogs don't want to go home. I'm not sure what her rate is for two dogs, but you can send her an email and ask (yvonneparadis@netzero.net).

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-26-2011, 08:45 AM

Jan Greiner Snow does dog siting in her home and can rovide referrences. I don't knowwhat she charges but you can contact her at 352-750-0801.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:42 AM
Founder

Bedtimetails luxury Pet hotel is a sponsor on this forum and has been for a long time. It is a wonderful facility for pet sitting, modern clean and professional.

It is sponsors like Bedtimetails that keeps this forum up. Your support of our wonderful sponsors is greatly appreciated.

We also suggest that people recommend to other service providers that Talk of The Villages is a great advertising vehicle at affordable rates. Without the support of our advertisers and their patrons, TOTV could not continue.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Default A great pet sitter

I highly recommend Gwen. She's taken care of pre-schoolers, elderly and now pets. She'll give your dog and/or cat lots of love and attention. 430-4388.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.