looking to rescue or purchase mini schnauzer

Closed Thread
Old 02-06-2014, 09:00 AM
Default looking to rescue or purchase mini schnauzer

our mini schnauzer of 15 years has passed , and we are heartbroken, she was our little girl and we miss her , we are looking to rescue or purchase a mini schnauzer, if anyone knows of a place where we can find one please let us know, thank you, please pm me anytime
Old 02-06-2014, 09:17 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdlover View Post
our mini schnauzer of 15 years has passed , and we are heartbroken, she was our little girl and we miss her , we are looking to rescue or purchase a mini schnauzer, if anyone knows of a place where we can find one please let us know, thank you, please pm me anytime
My condolences to you!! I know how you feel. Its so hard to lose our little ones after 15 years, my schnauzers have lived that long also and they are so much a part of the family.

When I moved here to TV, I had 3 schnauzers, 2 were 15 and one was a puppy. When I lost the two older ones, I really needed to have another as Sam and I were so lonely. I found a marvelous breeder in Dunellon, FL, - not too far away. (I hope the admins will let me post his website here.)

I got Maggie Mae from him (a little black and silver girl) in '09 and I just love her to death. As a mom to about 15 schnauzers in my life, she is one of the most beautiful, smartest, loving, that I have ever had. I recently wrote to him and he does have a litter right now with some little girls. You won't be sorry visiting him, its well worth the trip and if you want me to drive you there, I would be more than happy to do that (but pleaseeee stop me from buying another baby.)

www.myschnauzerbabies.com

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.