Looking for pet sitters north of 466

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James
Default Looking for pet sitters north of 466

Hi! I am searching for pet sitters whose service area is north of 466. I would love to refer requests for that area and hoping you can tell me who you use and preferrably, if you know of anyone who would actually do sleep overs when requested.
Your help would be appreciated.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatic Luvr View Post
Hi! I am searching for pet sitters whose service area is north of 466. I would love to refer requests for that area and hoping you can tell me who you use and preferrably, if you know of anyone who would actually do sleep overs when requested.
Your help would be appreciated.
Jan Greiner Snow at 352-750-0801. She has the pets in her home, extremely reliable and can provide excellent references.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:08 AM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylake1 View Post
Jan Greiner Snow at 352-750-0801. She has the pets in her home, extremely reliable and can provide excellent references.
Thanks but really not looking for someone to take dogs into their home. I need references of those who will go to the pets home.
Many thanks for your post.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.