Neat pet pictures by a central FL photographer.

Closed Thread
Old 11-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Taltarzac
Default Neat pet pictures by a central FL photographer.

Here is a sampling of some neat pet pictures done by a woman photographer who has also been taking pictures of some Villagers' pets at Doggie Doo Run Run. None of these that I can see are up on the Internet yet though. http://www.jpgmag.com/people/giddyoo...riteria=newest
Old 11-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Platinum member

Great photography!! There is one of a horse on her horseartz link page that I would love to try to paint!! Thanks Tal and pass along my KUDOS!
Old 11-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Sage
Smile Beautiful!

Wonderful pictures Tal. I love animal pictures. No matter how blue I feel, they always make me smile. Thanks for posting.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Sage

Tal, does she come to DDRR on a regular basis? I can't remember seeing any posters about her on their bulletin board.

I'd love to have her take some pictures of my boys.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:38 AM
Taltarzac
Default Sunday late mornings??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Tal, does she come to DDRR on a regular basis? I can't remember seeing any posters about her on their bulletin board.

I'd love to have her take some pictures of my boys.
Barefoot? You are right. There are not any notes about her work on the DDRR bulletin board.

She kind of has been coming quite often the past few days because she has been getting DDRR people interested in buying her pictures of their pets. From scuttlebutt in the small dog section, she may be coming a lot more on Sunday late mornings.

She did have some pictures of dogs from the large dog section but I am not sure when she took them.

She was at DDRR on Sunday, November 9, 2008 in the small dog section and seemed to get quite an interest in her work from the dog park users.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 11-11-2008 at 08:52 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:51 AM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Smile

Great pics..Thanks Tal!

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 11-11-2008, 09:49 AM

Tal, I love these pics, and I will forward them to my granddaughter who will also love them. Thanx for posting.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Taltarzac
Default You are welcome, Blondie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
Tal, I love these pics, and I will forward them to my granddaughter who will also love them. Thanx for posting.
I hope she gets her pictures from the last few times she was at Doggie Doo Run Run (DDRR) up on some web-site so that people can look at them. I know it is kind of a trade off of allowing people to just print them off a site rather than buy them directy from her. Depending on what your computer capabilities are though the pictures she had at the DDRR were professional photographer quality in paper and color and the like.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Sage

I can't find contact information for Debbie anywhere. Tal, I know you're a bit of a sleuth. If you find any telephone numbers for Debbie, please let me know.

Or if she is handing out business cards at DDRR and you're there, I'd really appreciate getting her telephone number. I think she is a very talented animal photographer.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:23 AM
Taltarzac
Default She has handed out business cards at Doggie Doo Run Run.

Quote:
I can't find contact information for Debbie anywhere. Tal, I know you're a bit of a sleuth. If you find any telephone numbers for Debbie, please let me know.

Or if she is handing out business cards at DDRR and you're there, I'd really appreciate getting her telephone number. I think she is a very talented animal photographer.
A couple of Doggie Doo Run Run regulars do have business cards from Debbie as she passed some out on Sunday, November 9, 2008 at DDRR. I will ask them if these cards have current phone numbers on them.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:17 AM
Taltarzac
Default Update of pet photographer's pictures from Doggie Doo Run Run.

This link http://horseartz.printroom.com/ only works some of the time but when it does you can see a lot of the dog's playing at Doggie Doo Run Run which is just outside the Villages near the intersection of CR101 and CR104. This is about 1.1 miles north of Southern Trace Shopping Center. CR101 intersects CR466 at the corner that has the CVS, the Villages High School, IHOP, etc.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 02-01-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:57 AM
Sage
Thumbs up Doggie Doo Run Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac View Post
This link http://horseartz.printroom.com/ only works some of the time but when it does you can see a lot of the dog's playing at Doggie Doo Run Run which is just outside the Villages near the intersection of CR101 and CR104. This is about 1.1 miles north of Southern Trace Shopping Center. CR101 intersects CR466 at the corner that has the CVS, the Villages High School, IHOP, etc.
The photographer is at the Dog Park almost every day. She took a great picture of Brutus.

DDRR is a great dog park! I love it there.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Taltarzac
Default She does seem to add new dog pictures every other day or so.

Quote:
The photographer is at the Dog Park almost every day. She took a great picture of Brutus.

DDRR is a great dog park! I love it there.

These pictures are starting to multiple like a couple of rabbits on her portion of http://horseartz.printroom.com/

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 02-26-2009 at 08:14 AM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.