Need to Find a Good Kennel

Closed Thread
Old 08-14-2012, 09:59 PM

Thanks for the tips. This was helpful. I am thinking of getting a puppy next January and one of the concerns I had is what is the best thing to do with them when you travel somewhere. Great ideas. Thanks,
Old 08-15-2012, 04:53 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Have heard good things about ABCD in Belleview. Some of the Doggie Doo Run Run (dog park on CR101 and CR104) people swear by them. Doggie Doo Run Run (boarding part) is good if your dog is very well socialized and has no problems with eating around strangers and the like.
Have had great experiences w/Doo Run Run - Scott and his team are wonderful and very kind to the critters. Heading there in the next 30 minutes again!
Old 08-17-2012, 08:14 AM

We had our gal in Bedtime Tails Luxury Pet Hotel and were more than satisfied. Bandot loved the interaction with the other pets and was not forced to do anything. They will take the time to work with your pet so you really cannot lose. Bunch of kennels and clean. Feel free to PM me for more info. Best of luck.
roni
Old 08-17-2012, 08:16 AM
Veteran member
Location: Full Time in the Village of Gilchrist (aka Party Central)

My wife and I just boarded our min schnauzer and cat at the Paws Animal Hospital on 466. This is also the kids animal hospital. We were very satisfied with the appearance of the boarding area as well as the staff. Our "kids" seemed to have a good time.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.