OMG that poor dog!

Old 03-15-2014, 07:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,172 Times in 441 Posts
Default OMG that poor dog!

On news, dog was beaten (almost to death), left on side of road...Some idiot was using it as "bait" for other dogs....Almost lost my breakfast looking at that poor dog....What is wrong with idiots like this!...Oh my!

Old 03-15-2014, 07:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,172 Times in 441 Posts
Default So so sad!

. CLOUD, Fla. —
Investigators are trying to find the people who abused and tortured a pit-bill mix that was found badly beaten on the side of the road in Osceola County.

Ashley Perkins said she was driving along a rural St. Cloud road and pulled over immediately when she spotted the dog.

Perkins said she could tell right away that the dog was in bad shape and needed emergency care.

“Someone dumped this dog to die. He looked like he was knocking on death’s door,” Perkins said.

She said she was horrified by his injuries.

“His skin, legs, arms chest, every part of him was covered in and blood and dirt. Maggots were falling out of his face,” Perkins said.

Workers at the Crystal Creek Animal Hospital, who named the dog Titan, believe the dog was used for fighting,

“There’s no doubt about it, he was used for bait,” said Jennifer Adorno with the Furever Bully Love Rescue organization.

WFTV has done numerous reports about dog fighting in central Florida.

Old 03-15-2014, 08:59 AM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp

I hope they catch whomever is responsible. There is a special place in hell for people like this.

Old 03-15-2014, 10:42 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryRX View Post
I hope they catch whomever is responsible. There is a special place in hell for people like this.
Agreed and I hope that they get there sooner rather than later. Yeah, a mean statement, but I find it hard to be forgiving of those who treat animals with such cruelty.

Old 03-15-2014, 11:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,341 Times in 2,065 Posts

Abused, tortured dog found in Osceola Co. may have been bait dog | www.wftv.com

I do hope they can find the people who did this and they do face some harsh punishment.

Old 03-15-2014, 12:10 PM
Gold member

Disgusting. Hope they find who did this and torture them the same way.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.