Pack of coyotes

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2012, 06:06 PM

Coyote warning!!!

We spotted one crossing Balesteros in Santiago this morning. No question it was a coyote. Watch out for your pets.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:50 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Yes i have spotted coyotes on the golf course in my back yard but only one at a time. However I have seen on a number of occassions domestic dogs that have run in a pack, one pack encircling my car and not allowing me to get out. so if domestic dogs can run in packs I don't question coyotes running in packs here. We also had a wild boar running through our yards and night forging for food leaving diggingg all around. We went to the beach and wached sea gulls swoop down pulling food out of the hands of people. It does appear that the wild life is getting more and more aggressive especially given the number of bears seen in the suburbs and cities
Old 07-14-2012, 10:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulandjean View Post
Hard time believing this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by angiefox10 View Post
Why would you have a hard time believing this one? While I don't know if it's true or not. What I do know is that coyotes run in packs, they do eat dogs and they have been spotted in The Villages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulandjean View Post
I am not calling anyone a liar. When did this happen? Where did this happen?Who did this happen to?A person said a friend of mine,and then disappears with any other facts. Hey people "Lighten Up ". Just because somebody says something on here its not fact. Maybe the person is real. real old and has the facts wrong.
We've had 92 posts, many about coyote sightings. Sadly, these facts are believable.

Please supervise your cats and dogs at all times.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.