Pet adoption events in the Villages?

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2014, 06:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts
Default Pet adoption events in the Villages?

Yesterday I went to Doggie Doo Run Run to get leads for a new friend to adopt. I also like to visit with the people and all the various dogs I have met over the seven years I have been going there since around Fall of 2006 when we first started looking for a dog for our home.

A woman I knew mentioned dog adoption events at the Villages radio stations and thought that they were having one at Spanish Springs Square. I went down there but nothing was happening that I could see. There were a couple of dogs out and about but this was just the usual scene at the Square. It was around 11:50 AM on April 11, 2014 that I was there. I did pick up a Rialto Theater schedule so it was not a wasted trip.

When are these events? Is there any schedule of where dogs up for adoption come to the radio stations? And, which agencies bring them down?

The friend from Doggie Doo Doo Run thought it was dogs up for adoption came down from Marion County to Spanish Springs.

Is it still the 3rd Friday of each month that the Lake Sumter Square Radio station has pet adoption events (unless rained out) from 11:30 A.M. to 2 P.M.?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.