Pet Crematory in Belleview

Closed Thread
Old 11-19-2017, 02:28 PM
Gold member
Default Pet Crematory in Belleview

FYI, there is a pet crematory in Belleview at an animal hospital. With our second dog we didn't want to ship him off somewhere, so we took him there. (This was not recent.) They euthanized him there and I was given the option to carry him to the crematory oven. (Sounds morbid, but was not for me. I wanted to be with him till the end.) And I liked the fact that I felt more comfortable that I was getting my pet back and not the ashes of 15 others. Here is their link: Welcome to Central Florida Pet Crematory of Belleview, FL.
Old 11-20-2017, 07:08 PM

Thanks Geo, we hopefully have a bunch more time with our 11 year old Shih Tzu mix, but this is good information to have. By the way, the vet they work with, Belleview Veterinary Hospital, is who we have been going to for 4 years now.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Thank you for the info. Even though our 16y/o Cairn Terrier still runs, jumps and chases her 4y/o companion like she's also 4, I know that day is going to come.

Tags
pet, crematory, belleview, fact, till

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.