Pet Sitting Recommendation

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Default Pet Sitting Recommendation

My husband and I just returned from a week away - first vacation since moving to The Villages. Redwitch visited our two cats and four fish two times a day and we were extremely satisfied and pleased with her services. Ben is 10 and quirky, but scared of strangers and Ivan is at least 17, lovable and requires medication twice a day. Redwitch did everything we asked and then some. I highly recommend her if you need someone to watch over your pets and/or house. It is comforting going away knowing your pets are in good hands.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Default cat sitter

How do I get in touch with Redwitch? Is there an Email address or phone number? Thanks Fritz
Old 11-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Sage

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/**********************************************

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.