Please No Pet sign

Closed Thread
Old 12-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Exclamation Considering Moving

For those considering moving to the Villages or just arrived. Let it be known
there are only a few disrespectable owners and it is not a big number. It is frustrating to deal with these people who don't respect your property and therefore this thread is a voice of those who are venting and trying to instill some good behavior into those who are so inconsiderate and full of entitlements.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Veteran member
Location: Clinton, CT Sarasota, FL, The Villages - July 10, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren L Miller View Post
You do realize the dogs can't read those signs - right?
I suppose the dog owners can't either?
Old 12-05-2011, 06:12 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
You carry water to dilute the pee? I may have been born at night but not last night.You are the very reason why we need signs in our yard.
Gimme a break...you carry water to dilute the pee.....you are killing me.

Speaking of odd things some dog walkers do, we saw a lady wiping her dog's private parts with toilet paper, down at Sumter Landing, after the dog did his business. Eeeeeewwww!
Old 12-05-2011, 06:58 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taj44 View Post
Speaking of odd things some dog walkers do, we saw a lady wiping her dog's private parts with toilet paper, down at Sumter Landing, after the dog did his business. Eeeeeewwww!
Some are not happy if they don't clean up after their dogs.... some if they do! *laughing*

Taj44, sometimes you do have to wipe their little butts depending on what kind of dog they are. Dogs are just like little babies sometimes.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:53 AM
Gold member

I did not insult people I did not know. I just said "Dog Walkers are a odd bunch" I have seen the dog being cleaned with toilet paper down at lake sumter landing. I have seen the women in her golf cart eating ice cream cone one lick for her one for her dog, one lick for her one for her dog. Seen many dogs in baby strollers and not all of them needed to be pushed. Seen to many dogs in the square with to many people, should have been left at home. Thats why I said "Dog walkers odd bunch. Lighten Up.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:58 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulandjean View Post
I did not insult people I did not know. I just said "Dog Walkers are a odd bunch" I have seen the dog being cleaned with toilet paper down at lake sumter landing. I have seen the women in her golf cart eating ice cream cone one lick for her one for her dog, one lick for her one for her dog. Seen many dogs in baby strollers and not all of them needed to be pushed. Seen to many dogs in the square with to many people, should have been left at home. Thats why I said "Dog walkers odd bunch. Lighten Up.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Default Please No Butts Sign?

Dog pee and poop are biodegradable. I get more aggravated by the cigarette butts I see in the street or on the lawn next to the curb. Most responsible dog owners bag the poop. Is it too much to ask smokers to put an ashtray in their golf car instead of flipping it out into the road? Cigarette filters are not biodegradable. And lit cigarettes area fire hazard in this dry weather.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.