price of invisible fence

Closed Thread
Old 02-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Veteran member
Location: Wilmington Ohio, bought in Hadley Village January 2009, move when we can retire
Default price of invisible fence

We have a tiny dog and are interested in the pricing of an invisible fence. Perhaps just a bit in the front yard and a bit in the backyard. This would include a tiny collar. Does anyone know about what price we would be looking at for this project?
Old 02-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Platinum member

The price of an invisible fence could be your tiny dog's life. Far too many predators to leave a small dog outside without a leash and owner. JMHO.

"Do no harm" (but take no sh**!)
Old 02-09-2014, 04:13 PM
Veteran member

Call them ..They know best as it is based on linear feet!
Old 02-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Veteran member
Location: Wilmington Ohio, bought in Hadley Village January 2009, move when we can retire

We never let him out without us....he doesn't care for being on a leash near the house when he has to do his business. Plus, we enjoy sitting in the yard and this would let him be with us off leash. We had a yard in Ohio that he had run of and I would like to give him a bit of space, even if it's just 6 or so feet. At 4 pounds, he doesn't need a lot of room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quirky3 View Post
The price of an invisible fence could be your tiny dog's life. Far too many predators to leave a small dog outside without a leash and owner. JMHO.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsl1998 View Post
We have a tiny dog and are interested in the pricing of an invisible fence. Perhaps just a bit in the front yard and a bit in the backyard. This would include a tiny collar. Does anyone know about what price we would be looking at for this project?
We purchased an invisible fence through DogFenceDIY.com. They were the least expensive for the "Yard Max" by "Pet Safe." Pet Safe makes an excellent product as dog fences go. They have been wonderful to deal with insomuch as we had some issues because we have large dogs, not small like you. If you would like more information after checking out their website, send me a PM (private message) with your name/phone number and my husband will be happy to go into more detail.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:17 PM

Look up petsafe invisible fence which I am looking at for my cats. With the entire package of the fence and one collar it is approx. $160 with free shipping. Look on Amazon .com.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.