Reccomendations needed for vetinarian and cat sitter

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2014, 10:42 PM
Default Reccomendations needed for vetinarian and cat sitter

Can anyone reccomend a good vetinarian close to the Spanish Springs area?I bought a house in the Village of Country Club Hills and will be moving there full time by the latest October.I want someone closeby because I have a cat who gets carsick. I also need a cat sitter who is able to give shots to my cat with heart disease.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,510 Times in 1,910 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Redwitch is an excellent cat sitter, but don't know if she gives shots. She is honest and reliable and dearly LOVES kitty cats.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:11 AM
Default Veterinarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEBBYRICH View Post
Can anyone reccomend a good vetinarian close to the Spanish Springs area?I bought a house in the Village of Country Club Hills and will be moving there full time by the latest October.I want someone closeby because I have a cat who gets carsick. I also need a cat sitter who is able to give shots to my cat with heart disease.
We have used Dr. Rebecca Fratello for the past 9 years. She is the owner/operator of House Calls Mobile Pet Clinic 352-815-0404. She is the best, been through the highs and lows of cat ownership with Dr. F. and her tech Robin. Much of the basic stuff she does in the comfort of your home, vaccinations, exams, etc. the mobile van is a full surgical suite. I highly recommend her.

Last edited by ncr2482; 02-21-2014 at 01:23 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:43 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I've never dealt with Dr. Fratello, but I've heard good things about her. The vet I normally recommend is Dr. Valdez at Park Heights in Fruitland Park. Considering you have a kitty that gets carsick (I had one that would just poop and stink up the car 30 seconds after the engine was started), he might be out for you. The Villages Veterinarian on 441 is very near Spanish Springs (near the small post office) and is okay.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-21-2014, 01:23 PM
Default Veterinarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
I've never dealt with Dr. Fratello, but I've heard good things about her. The vet I normally recommend is Dr. Valdez at Park Heights in Fruitland Park. Considering you have a kitty that gets carsick (I had one that would just poop and stink up the car 30 seconds after the engine was started), he might be out for you. The Villages Veterinarian on 441 is very near Spanish Springs (near the small post office) and is okay.
Don't need to put your cat in the car Dr. F comes to the house...
Old 02-22-2014, 12:49 PM

I like the idea of her coming to my home. One of my cat gets so carsick. Thank you1 i will call her.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:52 PM

How do I get in touch with Redwitch?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.