Responsible??? Dog Owner

Closed Thread
Old 11-19-2009, 07:16 AM
Question Responsible??? Dog Owner

A few days ago while walking my dog very early in the morning, I watched from a vantage point of six houses away from my home, a person walking in the street as a dog walked all over my lawn and then pee in the flower bed. I was too far away to say anything and did not know if the person was with the dog. But this morning as I was walk my dog on MY property waiting for her to to her business, this person again goes by with the dog unleashed way ahead of her and heading for my dog. As my dog is only 8 pounds and very friendly, I was concerned as this 30 pound dog headed right for her. I called to the person to put the leash on the dog please! Her answer was "she likes to wander onto peoples property just to check it out". I explained watching the dog pee the other day on my property, as she put the leash on her dog and acted very annoyed. Her answer was "I guess we all have issues" -- its not that we all have "issues", its just being a responsible and considerate dog owner to keep your dog on a leash in the community. I allow my dog to use MY lawn to do her thing and then when I'm walking her I know she won't do anything anywhere else! Why are there always people that think the rules are for everyone else but not for them?
Old 11-19-2009, 09:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Why did she feel so entitled. " Issues?"....hmmmpf!!!

OH Angel. I am so sorry. I want to know why she didn't say she was sorry and leave to change her ways?

Life is simple. We make mistakes, we are made aware of our mistakes,we try to change them.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.