RIP Caly, my 'lab assistant'

Closed Thread
Old 10-05-2016, 03:00 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuadog View Post
A couple of nights ago, I was watching television with my feet propped up. I caught myself looking before I put my feet down, lest I step on anyone... and it has been years since I had good buddy underfoot.
Thanks for sharing that. Possibly your good buddy is there in some form...
Old 10-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by spk7951 View Post
Very sorry to hear of your loss. So difficult making that decision.
Our beloved Brandy was losing her battle with cancer last December and we knew it was time. We can not say enough good things about Paws throughout the cancer treatment and subsequent end of Brandy's life.
We took a few months to travel and then rescued a dog in June. She is great but we still slip and call her Brandy.
There is a certain freedom that will exist without 'my girl'. For a while I would like to do some things, such as travel on a whim with my lovely wife, which is harder to do with a dog.

She volunteers at the Sumter SPCA, so I always wonder what may come home someday. I told her to keep Caly's stuff just in case.

Last edited by ajbrown; 10-07-2016 at 01:57 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 10-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Veteran member

We have two and not looking forward to the day we have to decide what to do. They are both 8 years old and well it wont be easy. But till then lets play catch and go for a ride.
Closed Thread

Tags
caly, dog, time, day, assistant

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.