Schnauzer

Closed Thread
Old 08-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Default Schnauzer

It is me again from Sumter County Georgia. I am a part time villager. I think of The Villages when I am volunteering at our Humane Society and we get in a small dog. This is a black schnauzer. He is about 4 years old. Very well behaved. Loves to be held. He was a stray. He was a mess when he came in. No one has come to claim him so he is up for adoption.If you know of anyone that would be interested send them my way. I will bring him to the villages if you are serious about adopting him. Thanks for reading.
I will attempt to upload picture here. It will be in the album section if this does not work.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Veteran member

He's cute. Did someone shave off all his hair?
Old 08-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Default schnauzer

Yes he was shaved. He was a mess when he came into the shelter. He had been neglected for a long time. His hair was so matted he had to be shaved down. These dogs amaze me. You know they have been thru h_ll and they are still so loving. I gave him a bath today and when I was drying him off he just wanted to roll around in the towel. He knows the basic commands like sit and stay. He belonged to someone at sometime. I wish I could save them all.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:56 PM
Default shnauzer has a home

The black schnauzer was adopted today here in Americus Georgia.
The white male chihuahua is still available. He was neutered yesterday. If anyone is interested I am coming to the villages thursday and could bring him.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.