Closed Thread
Old 12-08-2012, 08:22 AM
Gold member

Thank you and Dog Bless You!!
Old 12-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debfrommaine View Post
I'm not very good at asking people for things but this post is not about me it's about the animals at the sanctuary I volunteer at. We are in need of donations to help pay off a food bill that has accumulated. If anyone has an extra couple of bucks they'd like to donate to help a beautiful cause please send me a PM and I'll provide the information for a check.

I go to the sanctuary because these animals have truly taught me about patience, believing in the kindness of humans and loyalty, they are my passion. Our Founder and all the volunteers who are do everything we can to make their once troubled lives just a little bit better; the results are amazing. Any assistance is appreciated and thanks for reading my post. Villagers are fabulous people and many of you have made miracles happen for the animals. Thank you and happy holidays.
Deb, thank you for all that you do. I need to know whether to make my donation cheque out to All Creatures Sanctuary or to Ocklawaha Feed.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:20 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Deb, thank you for all that you do. I need to know whether to make my donation cheque out to All Creatures Sanctuary or to Ocklawaha Feed.
Please post the address.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:36 PM

We love Deb - who gives of her time and energy without asking for any thanks. We've begun to purchase an extra bag dog food for the sanctuary each time we shop for our pup.
While Deb won't ask outright, the sanctuary is in desperate need of a van of any year or make to transport the dogs to adoption days, vet visits, etc. Obviously, it needs to be in good working condition mechanically. I've urged Deb to make a plea, but she's too shy - so I'm going out on a limb and doing it for her. If you know of anyone who would be willing to donate their mini van - or just a van, please let us know here on TOTV...

Bless you Deb and all you do for those who cannot speak for themselves.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyisle View Post
We love Deb - who gives of her time and energy without asking for any thanks. We've begun to purchase an extra bag dog food for the sanctuary each time we shop for our pup.
While Deb won't ask outright, the sanctuary is in desperate need of a van of any year or make to transport the dogs to adoption days, vet visits, etc. Obviously, it needs to be in good working condition mechanically. I've urged Deb to make a plea, but she's too shy - so I'm going out on a limb and doing it for her. If you know of anyone who would be willing to donate their mini van - or just a van, please let us know here on TOTV...

Bless you Deb and all you do for those who cannot speak for themselves.
Thank you for your kind words and for helping get the word out - it's all about the animals! And yes, we still need a van or other road worthy vehicle, it can be a tax write off. Thank you for everyone's kindness and support - I'll tell the animals all about you when I see them Saturday!!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffysmom View Post
Please post the address.
Thanks for your question. Checks made towards the food bill can be sent to:
Ocklawaha Feed & Farm Supply, 11616 E. Highway 25, Ocklawaha, FL 32183 to the attn of: Ron Strong. Please put in the comment section to apply donations to All Creatures Sanctuary. Thank you!
Old 12-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Gold member

Just wanted to send an update to say thank you for the support and donations that have been made to the sanctuary. And, a wonderful Villager made many dog beds for these cold nights - they were delivered to my home today. Wow, thank you, thank you to everyone for all your help - yet another miracle!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.